As intimate wear or apparels are worn as second layer of clothes, it is also referred as second skin. Predominantly, intimate wear is used to alter body shape and maintain personal hygiene. Initially, lingerie was a term for intimate wear worn by women. However, etymology has changed with the emergence of brands such as Menagerie that focus on the male intimate wear. Although, intimate wear seldom received attention; yet the changing perspective of intimate wear from need-based to aspiration-based has resulted in surge in demand for these apparels. The focus has drifted from only durability and comfort to fashion.
- Advertising -
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2ibMyc9
Moreover, change in lifestyle, rise in awareness regarding hygiene, change in demographic dividend, and customization of product portfolios have boosted the intimate wear market. In addition, high fashion consciousness among women is also expected to propel this market.
However, prevalence of dermatological conditions in some cases has affected the growth of this market. However, upgrading the fabric being used to manufacture it, offers promising opportunities for market players.
- Advertising -
Furthermore, market has witnessed a growing trend of use of stretchable fabric by key players. For instance, Jockey is planning to cater to the rise in demand for stretchable fabric as they offer extra comfort and fitting.
Moreover, initiatives in developing countries such as “Make in India” campaign by Indian government has made this market more profitable for these market players. For instance, this campaign has attracted international brands to set up their manufacturing plants in India.
Similarly, the U.S. government has designed an innerwear that is equipped with sensors, to get data about fighters’ wellbeing during war. These inner wears are designed in response to rising rate of pelvic injuries among armed forces at war zone.
Use of manufacturing undergarments with such innovative concepts by industry players would help consumers to track health issues as well as provide extra protection.
The intimate wear market is analyzed by gender, age, price, distribution channels, and geography. Based on gender, it is broadly categorized for women and men.
Furthermore, women intimate wear comprises shape-wear, sleepwear, sportswear, and maternity wear, while for men, it includes vests, briefs, and others. Based on age, the market is divided into age groups of 13–17 years, 18–35 years, and 36 years & above.
By price, intimate wear is categorized into luxury, super-premium, premium, medium, economy, and low. Different distribution channels taking part in supply chain management are mass merchandizers, specialized stores, mono brand stores, and others.
The market has been analyzed across four geographical regions namely North America (the U.S., Canada, and Mexico), Europe (Germany, France, Italy, UK, Russia, and rest of Europe), Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, and rest of Asia-Pacific), and LAMEA (Latin America, Middle East, and Africa).
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2hojaP2
Potential Benefits for Stakeholders
- The report offers a competitive scenario of the market with current and future growth trends, structure, driving factors, scope, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report includes analysis of the various market segments to provide insights on the dynamics.
- Porters Five Forces analysis highlights the potential of buyers and suppliers to devise effective growth strategies and facilitate better decision-making.
- Value chain analysis provides key inputs on the role of stakeholders involved at various stages of the value chain.
- The global intimate wear market is segmented by gender, age group, price, distribution channels, and geography.
Also Request For Report : bit.ly/2hnVASG
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- Report description
- Key benefits
- Key market segments
- Research methodology
- Secondary research
- Primary research
- Analyst tools and models
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- 2.1. Cxo perspective
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- 3.1. Market definition and scope
- 3.2. Key Findings
- 3.2.1. Top impacting factors
- 3.2.2. Top investment pockets
- 3.2.3. Top winning strategies
- 3.3. Value chain analysis
- 3.4. Porters five force analysis
- 3.4.1. Bargaining power of suppliers
- 3.4.2. Bargaining power of buyers
- 3.4.3. Threat of new entrants
- 3.4.4. Competitive rivalry
- 3.4.5. Threat of substitutes
- 3.5. Market share analysis, 2015
- 3.6. Market dynamics
- 3.6.1. Drivers
- 184.108.40.206. Changing lifestyle
- 220.127.116.11. Changing demographic dividend
- 18.104.22.168. Consumer buying behavior
- 22.214.171.124. Customization of product portfolios
- 3.6.2. Restraints
- 126.96.36.199. Prevalence of dermatological condition among intimate apparel wearers
- 3.6.3. Opportunities
- 188.8.131.52. Up-gradation in technology
Get Full Of TOC : bit.ly/2ABjiCJ
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...