Luxury furniture enhances the aesthetic value of establishments such as homes, hotels, offices, and other indoor or outdoor areas. The North American luxury furniture market significantly benefits from the economic growth of the countries in this region, which include the U.S., Canada, and Mexico. The increasing spending capacity of the consumers and the growing real estate sector are the key growth facilitators of the luxury furniture market in the region. Consumers in this region are inclined toward eco-friendly furniture owing to the increased environmental awareness. However, increasing cost of raw materials, such as wood and leather, may restrain the market growth. Online retailing and the increasing demand of multifunctional furniture present significant opportunities for growth of this market.
For More Info, Get Sample : bit.ly/2hDvP4O
North America luxury furniture market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.1% during 2016-2022. This market is segmented on the basis of material, end use, and country.
On the basis of materials, the market is categorized into metal, plastic, wood, glass, leather, and others. The wood furniture segment in the market is likely to remain dominant during the forecast period, as wooden furniture is the most popular choice owing to its superior aesthetic appeal.
The glass material segment is estimated to grow at the fastest rate during the forecast period, as a result of its increasing adoption in modern furniture designs. The end-user segment comprises domestic and commercial users.
The domestic segment is further sub-segmented into kitchens, living & bedrooms, bathrooms, outdoors, and lighting. The commercial segment is further classified into office, hospitality, and others.
The domestic segment accounted for a higher market size as compared to the commercial segment, because of the extensive use of luxury furniture in homes. The living & bedroom segment accounted for approximately 45% of the market share in the domestic sector, and is expected to be the highest revenue-generating segment throughout the analysis period.
In the commercial segment, the hospitality sector contributed the highest market share and is likely to grow at a rapid pace over the forecast period. The market is segmented across countries such as U.S., Canada, and Mexico.
The key players in this market include Giovanni Visentin S.r.l., Scavolini S.p.a., Laura Ashley Holding Plc., Nella Vetrina, Henredon Furniture Industries Inc., Brown Jordan, Century Furniture LLC, Kindel Furniture Company, Cococo Home, and Gilani Furniture. Operating players in the market are putting efforts to develop multifunctional furniture.
Enquire About Report : bit.ly/2mx0FNZ
- The study provides an in-depth analysis of the North American luxury furniture market to elucidate the imminent investment pockets in the market.
- Current trends and future scenarios are outlined to determine the overall market potential and to single out profitable trends to gain a stronger market foothold.
- The report provides information regarding the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities with a detailed impact analysis.
- Quantitative analysis of the current market trends and future estimations from 2016 to 2022 is provided to indicate the financial competency of the market.
- Porters Five Forces model and a SWOT analysis of the industry illustrate the potency of the buyers & suppliers.
- Value chain analysis provides a clear understanding on the roles of stakeholders involved.
NORTH AMERICA LUXURY FURNITURE MARKET KEY SEGMENTS:
Access This Report : bit.ly/2mB0AZR
By End Use
- Domestic Use
- Living and bedroom
- Commercial Use
- Giovanni Visentin S.r.l.
- Scavolini S.p.a.
- Laura Ashley Holding Plc.
- Nella Vetrina
- Henredon Furniture Industries Inc.
- Brown Jordan
- Century Furniture LLC
- Kindel Furniture Company
- Cococo Home
- Gilani Furniture
Table Of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 NORTH AMERICA LUXURY FURNITURE MARKET BY MATERIAL
- CHAPTER 5 NORTH AMERICA LUXURY FURNITURE MARKET BY END USE
- CHAPTER 6 NORTH AMERICA LUXURY FURNITURE MARKET BY COUNTRY
- CHAPTER 7 COMPANY PROFILE
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!