In Bulgaria, Clothing & footwear sales stood at Lv2 billion in 2016 and are projected to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2016-2021 to reach Lv2.4 billion by 2021.
The moderate growth is due to slow economic recovery and weak consumer purchasing power.
Moreover, a declining population and rising emigration will subdue growth. Online retailing is growing in Bulgaria due to increasing use of the internet and smartphones.
In 2016, online sales stood at Lv103.7 million and are projected to grow at a CAGR of 11.7% during 2016-2021 to reach Lv180.6 million. The fragmented Bulgarian clothing & footwear sector is dominated by international players operating in the mass market segment.
Access Sample Report at orbisresearch.com/contacts/request…tm_medium=whatech
Top Leading Companies Mentioned:
H&M, Adidas, Zara, Amazon, Sport Depot, Terranova, Deichmann, TZUM, Peek & Cloppenburg, Magazini Nesmki Tsentr
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in clothing and footwear category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2016 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in clothing and footwear sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in clothing and footwear sector
- Growing e-commerce is driving sales in the Bulgarian retail industry
- The sector will grow moderately due to slow economic growth
- While online sales surge, specialists lose share
- Bulgarian clothing & footwear sector dominated by international retailers
- The sector is fragmented with the top 10 retailers accounting for 20% share in 2016
- H&M is producing strong growth due to its value proposition
This report helps readers to
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on clothing and footwear sector in the Bulgarian retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in clothing and footwear category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Understand the fastest growing categories including menswear, womenswear, childrenswear, men’s footwear, women’s footwear and children’s footwear in the market
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the clothing and footwear market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the clothing and footwear market.
Access Sample Report with Full TOC at orbisresearch.com/contacts/request…tm_medium=whatech
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...