The global digital pen market was valued at $326.79 million in 2016, and is estimated to reach $815.78 million by 2023, growing at a CAGR of 14.5% from 2017 to 2023. Digital pen or smart pen is an input device which is used to captures the handwritten notes into digital notes and can be used with tablets, smart phones, digital paper, and many more surfaces. The global digital pen market is expected to witness significant growth rate, owing to surge in demand for digitization across various end users including BFSI, healthcare, IT & telecom, and manufacturing.
For More Info, Get Sample : www.researchbeam.com/digital-pen-market/request-sample
The Asia-Pacific digital pen market is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to increase in internet penetration and strengthening economic growth.
Rise in adoption of business process automation, growth in internet penetration & rise in adoption of smart devices, and increase in BYOD policy drive the market growth.
The digital pen market is segmented based on platform type, technology, and end user. The platform type covered in the study includes android, iOS, and windows.
Based on technology, the market is classified as camera digital pen, accelerometer digital pen, trackball digital pen, and others. Based on end user, it is bifurcated as BFSI, healthcare, manufacturing, government, IT & telecom, and others.
The key players profiled in the report are Apple Inc., Canon Inc., Hanvon Technology Co. Ltd, HP Enterprise Development, Livescribe Inc., Moleskine, NeoLab Convergence, Inc., Toshiba Corporation, Wacom, and Xcallibre.
The report presents analysis on the key strategies adopted by these players and the detailed analysis of the current trends, upcoming opportunities, and restraints of the digital pen market.
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- In-depth analysis and dynamics of the digital pen market is provided to understand the market scenario.
- Quantitative analysis of the current trends and future estimations from 2017 to 2023 is provided to assist strategists and stakeholders to capitalize on the prevailing market opportunities.
- Porter’s Five Forces analysis examines the competitive structure and provides a clear understanding of the factors that influence market entry and expansion.
- A detailed analysis of the geographical segments enables the identification of profitable segments for market players.
- Comprehensive analysis of the trends, subsegments, and key revenue pockets of the market is provided.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
Enquire About Report : www.researchbeam.com/digital-pen-m…uire-about-report
By Platform Type
- Camera Digital Pen
- Accelerometer Digital Pen
- Trackball Digital Pen
- Others (Active digital pen and Positional digital pen)
By End User
- IT & Telecom
- Others (Education and Retail)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East
Also Request For Report: www.researchbeam.com/digital-pen-m…/purchase-enquiry
Table of Content
- CHAPTER 1 INTRODUCTION
- CHAPTER 2 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- CHAPTER 3 MARKET OVERVIEW
- CHAPTER 4 DIGITAL PEN MARKET, BY PLATFORM TYPE
- CHAPTER 5 DIGITAL PEN MARKET, BY TECHNOLOGY
- CHAPTER 6 DIGITAL PEN MARKET, BY END USER
- CHAPTER 7 DIGITAL PEN MARKET, BY REGION
- CHAPTER 8 COMPANY PROFILES
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...