The report focuses on global major leading industry players with information such as company profiles, product picture and specification.
- Advertising -
Several trends will drive developments in retail banking in 2017, including factors as diverse as changes to the regulatory environment, the emergence of artificial intelligence, and the long-awaited entry of new mobile-only providers.
Key Leading Companies Mentioned:
BBVA, HSBC, OCBC, Albert, Chip, Cleo, Plum, Capital One, Bank of America, Starling Bank, Monzo, Tandem, Secco, Atom Bank
GlobalData’s 2017: Key Trends in Retail Banking” identifies six key trends that will shape the retail banking market in 2017, to which providers will need to respond and adapt.
– The UK and the EU will be at the forefront of moves to practically apply the principles of open banking in 2017, spurred on by regulatory demands. The focus in 2017 will be primarily behind the scenes: banks will collaborate to establish standards and protocols on security, data protection, and accountability.
- Advertising -
– Fintech will come under increasing scrutiny from global regulators in 2017, with two key objectives in mind: keeping on top of new innovations and encouraging the emergence of new entrants.
The report offers insight into:
– The likely impact of competitive, regulatory, and technological developments on the retail banking industry in 2017.
– Which providers are making the most headway in responding to, and taking advantage, of these trends.
– What actions you need to undertake to exploit these trends and stay ahead of your competitors.
Reasons To Access
– Identify the most important trends that will affect retail banking in 2017.
– Assess the impact of competitive, consumer, and technological developments on the retail banking industry.
– Learn what actions you need to undertake to exploit these trends and stay ahead of your competitors.
Report at tinyurl.com/y7w8jnmk
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...