The cosmetics and personal care industry of Germany includes the sale of skincare products, hair care products, oral care products, perfumes, and makeup. These products accounted for a revenue of $17.3 billion in 2014. They are expected to generate a revenue of $19.7 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 1.5%. The hair care segment is the largest segment generating a revenue of $4 billion.
Overview of the Cosmetics and Personal Care Industry In Germany
The products for makeup are expected to have a higher growth in the years to come, followed by hair care and skincare products. Men’s cosmetic products and fragrances are becoming popular in the German cosmetic and personal care market due to the growing beauty consciousness among the male consumers. In recent times, there has been a growing demand for organic cosmetic products due to the increasing awareness among consumers.
Selected Analysis done in the full Report:
Hair coloring segment is the largest segment in the professional hair care products. It is expected to reach Euro 314.70 million by 2023 at a CAGR of 2.2%. The permanent hair color brands had a share of 59.1% of the overall hair coloring market. Hair coloring is the most preferred service in Germany, and has a potential for growth, in terms of saloon services. Germans have brown hair and prefer to change their hair color to blonde or ginger. Older people prefer shades of brown for a natural look to cover grey hair. Growing awareness among people drives the customer demand for ammonia free and natural hair colors. Manufacturers are keen to produce low chemical and ammonia free hair coloring products.
Access report at industryarc.com/Report/7403/german…arket-report.html
Excerpts on Market Growth Factors
- Growing promotional activities and endorsements by celebrities for advertising hair care products will drive the German Professional Hair care Market.
- Culture influence in terms of fashion by countries such as Italy and France, and frequent international fashion shows will propel the demand for hair care products.
- Sales of home care products such as coloring products, shampoos, and conditioners are launched with professional quality. The availability of these products at the retail stores will definitely boost the growth of German hair care products.
Key players of the Germany Professional Hair care Market
Procter & Gamble Co. tops the German Professional Hair care Market, followed by L’Oreal Group and Kao Corporation. Procter & Gamble deals with products such as cleaning agents, pet food & personal care products. It has its innovation hubs in Switzerland, England, US, and Brussels. L’Oreal Group manufactures cosmetics for hair color, skin care, sun protection, make up, perfumes, and hair care. Tao Corporation, headquartered in Japan, manufactures products such as cosmetics, foods, baby care, feminine, and healthcare products. It also provides improved environment friendly chemicals for different industries across the world.
Germany Professional Hair care Market is segmented as below
Growing promotional activities and sales of home care products drive the demand for German hair care products.
- A. Germany Professional Hair care Market Revenue
- 1. Germany Professional Hair Care Market Overview
- 2. By Product Category (Key Developments & Segment Share Analysis)
2.2. Perming & Straightening
2.3. Shampoo & Conditioning
- B. Germany Professional Hair care Market By Distribution Channel
- 1. Direct
- 2. Distributor / Wholesalers
- 3. Others
Companies Citied / Interviewed
- 1. Procter & Gamble Co
- 2. L'Oréal Group
- 3. Henkel AG&Co, KGaA
- 4. Kao Corporation
- 5. John Paul Mitchell Systems
- 6. Company 6
- 7. Company 7
- 8. Company 8
- 9. Company 9
- 10. Company 10+
What can you expect from the report?
The Germany Professional Hair care Market is Prepared with the Main Agenda to Cover the following 20 points:
- 1. Market Size by Product Categories & Application 11. Demand Analysis (Revenue & Volume)
- 2. Market trends & Relevant Market Data 12. Country level Analysis
- 3. Manufacturer Landscape 13. Competitor Analysis
- 4. Distributor Landscape 14. Market Shares Analysis
- 5. Pricing Analysis 15. Value Chain Analysis
- 6. Top 10 End user Analysis 16. Supply Chain Analysis
- 7. Product Benchmarking 17. Strategic Analysis
- 8. Product Developments 18. Current & Future Market Landscape Analysis
- 9. Mergers & Acquisition Analysis 19. Opportunity Analysis
- 10. Patent Analysis 20. Revenue and Volume Analysis
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!