"The Baby Food Market in the US 2017", is an analytical report which provides extensive and highly detailed current and future market trends in the US market.
Many parents have put off raising children, and the number of births has fallen unremittingly to million in 2016. Growing demand for organic and non-GMO indicates that parents with sufficient income are prepared to spend it on food perceived as more beneficial for their babies.
Consumption has fallen partly as a result of a lower number of births, and, in the case of baby milks, partly due to higher levels of breastfeeding. The infant formula market is distorted by the Federal WIC program.
Growth in newer segments - particularly pouches, snacks and toddler milks - has prevented even more serious declines. Forecasts for the US economy are currently relatively positive.
Coupled with the forecast increase in births from 2018 onwards, this is likely to lead to a more buoyant market.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/281750
Mead Johnson Nutritionals
Gerber Products Co - Nestlé Infant Nutrition
Beech Nut Nutrition Corp (Hero)
Plum Organics (Campbell Soup Company)
The Hain Celestial Group Inc.
Perrigo Company Plc
What else does this report offer?
- Consumption data based upon a unique combination of industry research, fieldwork, market sizing work and our in-house expertise to offer extensive data about the trends and dynamics affecting the industry.
- Detailed profile of the companies operating and new companies considering entry in the industry along with their key focus product sectors.
- Market profile of the various product sectors with the key features & developments, segmentation, per capita trends and the various manufacturers & brands.
- Overview of baby food retailing with a mention of the major retailers in the country along with the distribution channel.
- Future projections considering various trends which are likely to affect the industry.
Browse the complete report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…et-in-the-us-2017
- Living standards in the US are among the highest in the world. However, many parents have put off raising children, and the number of births fell unremittingly to million in 2016.
- In 2016, sales of baby food amounted to tons, 16% less than in 2010. Consumption has fallen partly as a result of a lower number of births, and, in the case of baby milks, partly due to higher levels of breastfeeding.
- Milks account for almost three-quarters of the value of retail sales and wet meals for 22%. The share of milks has declined over the last six years.
Wet meals on the other hand have taken a larger share of spending, rising to 22.1% in 2016, compared with 16.9% in 2010.
- The country is a major exporter, especially of milks and cereals, with volumes reaching tons in 2015, while a further tons of other baby foods is exported.
- Supermarkets dominate sales of baby food, accounting for some two-thirds of infant formula sales and 60% of other baby food.
- GlobalData estimates that the market will begin to expand again, and will increase by 3.4% in volume between 2016 and 2022.
- Evaluate important changes in consumer behavior and identify profitable markets and areas for product innovation.
- Analyse current and forecast behavior trends in each category to identify the best opportunities to exploit.
- Detailed understanding of consumption by individual product categories in order to align your sales and marketing efforts with the latest trends in the market.
- Investigates which categories are performing the best and how this is changing market dynamics.
Access report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/281750
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...