The study of Assessing Online Travel Sales To Residents in Malaysia is very important to enhance business productivity and for the study of market forecast. This New Report presented by Orbis Research contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
Online travel sales to residents grew at a similar rate in 2017 to 2016, gaining further ground over offline sales. As the already high penetration of mobile phones in Malaysia continued to grow, this further prompted residents’ willingness to explore online booking for their travel.
Online Travel Sales to Residents Market in Malaysia report offers a comprehensive guide to the size and shape of the market at a national level. It provides the latest market size data 2012-2016, allowing you to identify the sectors driving growth.
It identifies the leading companies and offers strategic analysis of key factors influencing the market - be they new legislative, technology or pricing issues. Background information on disposable income, annual leave and holiday taking habits is also included.
Forecasts to 2021 illustrate how the market is set to change.
Get a PDF Sample of Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/465771 .
Product coverage: Airlines Direct Online Sales to Residents, Car Rental Direct Online Sales to Residents, Lodging Direct Online Sales to Residents, Online Travel Agencies Sales to Residents, Other Direct Online Sales to Residents, Other Transport Direct Online Sales to Residents, Other Travel Intermediaries Online Sales to Residents.
Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts), company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
Why buy this report?
- Get a detailed picture of the Online Travel Sales to Residents market;
- Pinpoint growth sectors and identify factors driving change;
- Understand the competitive environment, the market’s major players and leading brands;
- Use five-year forecasts to assess how the market is predicted to develop.
To Browse the Entire Report, Visit : www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…dents-in-malaysia .
Some Points Of table Of Content:
Mobile Travel Sales To Residents
- Table 1 Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2012-2017
- Table 2 Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2012-2017
- Table 3 Forecast Online Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2017-2022
- Table 4 Forecast Mobile Travel Sales to Residents: Value 2017-2022
- Tourism in Malaysia Picks Up in 2017
- Mobile Sales Boost Online Travel in 2017
- Expansion Remains Key for Tourism Players To Compete
- Sharing Platforms Gain Popularity
- Tourism in Malaysia To Remain Positive
- Summary 1 Destination Malaysia: SWOT
Got any Query? Feel free to ask us at : www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enq…ore-buying/465771
No. of Report Pages: 12
- Table 5 Annual Leave: Volume 2012-2017
- Table 6 Travellers by Age: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 7 Seasonality: Number of People 2012-2017
- Table 8 Leisure Outbound Demographics: Number of Trips 2012-2017
- Table 9 Other Transport Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 10 Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2012-2017
- Table 11 Forecast Other Transport Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 12 Forecast Other Transport Online Sales: Value 2017-2022
- Table 13 Activities: Value 2012-2017
- Table 14 Forecast Activities: Value 2017-2022
- Summary 2 Research Sources
Access this Market Report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/465771 .
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...