Bathroom Furniture 2017", offers comprehensive insight and analysis of the cooking and baking market which includes: accessories & fittings, cabinetry & fitted furniture, baths, showers, sinks and toilets.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following: the key issues impacting the market, strategies for success, market sizes and forecasts to 2022, retailer profiles, retailer market shares and consumer shopping habits and spending motivations.
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2007243
The bathroom furniture market is set to decline by 2.9% on 2016. The decline in sales can be attributed to a cool down in the property market, as well as low consumer confidence, which has reined in spending.
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/ba…om-furniture-2017
- The number of UK households with two or more bathrooms continues to rise, driven by an increase in en-suites, and demand for separate shower and wet rooms. Additionally, almost half of consumers would like their bathrooms to be larger.
- Within the partial bathroom segment, younger consumers are more likely to buy bathroom furniture from general merchandisers and discounters, while affluent older generations are more likely to to purchase from established DIY stores.
- In 2017, 22.1% of bathroom furniture purchases will be made online, up from 20.5% in 2016. This growth is driven by DIY specialists such as B&Q and Wickes, which have significantly improved their websites, as well as online-only players such as Victoria Plum and Soak.com, which stock a huge range and invest heavily in online advertising.
- "Design/new look" has surpassed "replacement" as the chief purchase motivator when buying bathroom furniture and is particularly prevalent among younger generations.
Reasons to access
- Understand the impact of generation rent on the bathroom furniture market and understand what retailers should do to cater to these customers.
- Identify ways bricks-and-mortar/multichannel retailers can compete with online pureplays as shoppers become more confident about purchasing bathroom furniture online.
- Analyse the shares and growth rates of each retail channel in the market (multiple specialists, high street retailers/department stores, independents, online retailers, DIY retailers, and grocers).
- Develop a clear picture of the shopping habits of UK bathroom furniture shoppers including what motivates them to spend, the factors that are important to them when purchasing and how long shoppers spend researching. Our consumer data also enables you to identify drivers of store choice by retailer which can be used to recognise key areas for improvement and decide how to target different shoppers.
Access report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2007243
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...