The report “Global Eye Tracking Market”, By Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Europe, South America, Middle East and Africa), By Offering (Hardware, Software, Research and Consulting Services), Application (Assistive Communication, Human Behavior and Market Research), Tracking Type (Remote, Mobile) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
The global eye tracking market accounted for USD 170.5 million in 2016 growing at a CAGR of 26.8% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. The upcoming market report contains data for historic year 2014, 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024.
Eye tracking is the process of measuring either the point of gaze (where one is looking) or the motion of an eye relative to the head.
Request For Free Sample Report @ databridgemarketresearch.com/reque…e-tracking-market
This report consists of below pages:
- No of pages: 350
- No of Figures: 60
- No of Tables: 220
Major Market Drivers:
- Increasing demand for assistive communication devices
- Wide application areas offered by eye-tracking technology
- Increasing demand for personalized advertisement and consumer research
- High adoption in automotive, aviation industries
Company Share Analysis:
The report for eye tracking market include detailed vendor level analysis for market shares in 2016 for Global, North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa and South America specifically.
Also impact and development analysis of key vendors is registered in the market and factored on the basis of Vendor Positioning Grid Analysis which measures the vendors strengths and opportunities against present market challenges, measure providers ability to identify or satisfy present market needs, map providers market vision to current and upcoming market dynamics among others. The report also measures technology life line curve and market time line to analyze and do more affective investments.
For More Details In-Depth Enquiry @ databridgemarketresearch.com/inqui…e-tracking-market
Some of the major players of the global eye tracking market are Tobii AB (Sweden), SR Research Ltd. (Canada), and Seeing Machines Ltd. (Australia); software providers such as EyeTracking Inc. (US) and Ergoneers GmbH (Germany); and service providers such as PRS IN VIVO (US) and Lumen Research Ltd. (UK), among others.
- The eye tracking market is segmented on the basis of offering into hardware, software, research and consulting services. The global eye tracking market is also segmented on the basis of application type into assistive communication, human behavior and market research.
- On the basis of tracking type, the global eye tracking market is further segmented into remote, and mobile.
- On the basis of geography, global eye tracking market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2017, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Read more about the Global Eye Tracking Market visit @ databridgemarketresearch.com/repor…-tracking-market/
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with an unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data bridge is an aftermath of sheer wi ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!