Dollar General Corporation is an American chain of variety stores headquartered in Goodlettsville, Tennessee. As of July 2018, Dollar General operates 15,000 stores in 45 of the 48 contiguous United States (the exceptions being three states in the northwest: Idaho, Montana, and Washington).
The report states about Dollar General Corporation
Dollar General Corporation – Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment Report
Download FREE Sample of this Report @ www.24marketreports.com/report-…stment-870
Marketline’s Dollar General Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reports on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), divestments, capital raisings, venture capital investments, ownership and partnership transactions undertaken by Dollar General Corporation since January2007.
Marketline’s Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organization to sustain its competitive advantage.
This report includes Dollar General Corporation’s contact information and business summary, tables, graphs, a list of partners and targets, a breakdown of financial and legal advisors, deal types, top deals by deal value, detailed deal reports, and descriptions and contact details of the partner, target, investor, and vendor firms, where disclosed.
The profile also includes detailed deal reports for all M&A, private equity, public offering, venture financing, partnership and divestment transactions undertaken by Dollar General Corporation. These deal reports contain information about target company financials, sources of financing, method of payment, deal values, and advisors for various parties, where disclosed.
- Provides intelligence on Dollar General Corporation’s M&A, strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising and private equity transactions.
- Detailed reports of various financial transactions undertaken by Dollar General Corporation and its subsidiaries since 2007.
- Information about key financial and legal advisors for Dollar General Corporation’s financial deals transactions.
- Financial deals tables and charts covering deal value and volumes trend, deal types and geography-based deal activity.
Reasons to access
- Access comprehensive financial deals data along with charts and graph covering M&A, private equity, and partnerships and alliances.
- Form an independent opinion about Dollar General Corporation’s growth strategies through the organic and inorganic activities undertaken since 2007.
- Track your competitors’ business structure and growth strategies.
Get the Complete Report & TOC @ www.24marketreports.com/consume…stment-870
Table of content
Table of Contents
COMPANY OVERVIEW AND KEY FACTS 2
TABLE OF CONTENTS 5
LIST OF TABLES 6
LIST OF FIGURES 6
TARGETS AND PARTNERS 7
MERGERS & ACQUISITIONS 8
Mergers and Acquisitions – Overview 8
Mergers and Acquisitions – Deal reports 9
CAPITAL RAISING 12
Capital Raising – Overview 12
Capital Raising – Deal reports 13
PRIVATE EQUITY & OWNERSHIP 53
Private Equity and Ownership – Deal reports 53
Contact Us 60
About MarketLine Financial Deals Database 60
Deal Definition and Methodology 62
About MarketLine 69
If You Have Any Question Related To This Report Contact Us @ www.24marketreports.com/enquire…stment-870
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Founded in 2015, 24Market Reports is a well-known market research reports company, currently serving a huge database of more than 1 million market reports and 50k company profiles worldwide. We provide our users with most authentic and accurate market research reports across various verticals. The market research reports showcased on 24Market Reports, are a mode of gaining insights into emerging opportunities, new market trends, and potential threats of a market, which are key analytical elemen ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!