Global Low-floor Hybrid Bus Market 2016-2020, report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global low-floor hybrid bus market for 2016-2020. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of low-floor hybrid buses.
Global Low-floor Hybrid Bus Market 2016-2020, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years.
The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
This analyst forecast the global low-floor hybrid bus market to grow at a CAGR of 15.77% during the period 2016-2020.
- Advertising -
- Agency -
Among various alternative propulsion technologies, such as the use of compressed natural gas (CNG) and ethanol blend as the energy source, one technology that has gained popularity in the recent time is hybrid powertrain system. This technology integrates a conventional internal combustion engine (ICE) with a battery-electric motor system to power the bus.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Access this Report at www.reportsnreports.com/759404
Other prominent vendors
- King Long
- New Flyer
- Alexander Dennis Limited
- Foton Motors
- Cost benefits, reliable, and more comfortable
- Plug in hybrid bus charging load to impact power grids and supply
- Ultra-capacitors in hybrid bus energy storage system
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2020 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more information: