This report has introduced the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2015, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2015 and investment trends.
Nuclear Power in the US, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles is a new market research publication announced by Reportstack. This report offers comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in US.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in US (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030.
- Advertising -
- Premium. -
A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by a team of industry experts.
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2015-2030.
- Power market scenario in US provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Details of US nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to access
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in US nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Tennessee Valley Authority PPL Corporation NRG Energy, Inc. Georgia Power Company Exelon Generation Company, LLC Duke Energy Corporation Arizona Public Service Company
For more information: