Learn details of the Report by Production, Consumption and Forecast 2030
"Thermal Power in Saudi Arabia, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles" is the latest report the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the thermal power market.
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Saudi Arabia(includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by team of industry experts.
The report analyses global thermal power market, Saudi Arabia power market and Saudi Arabia thermal power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2017-2030.
- Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
- Power market scenario in Saudi Arabia and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Detailed overview of Saudi Arabia thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to access
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Saudi Arabia thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Fall in OECD Countries’ Carbon Emission despite a Global Rise during 2010-2015 7
2.2 Global Thermal Power will continue to be the Major Source of Electricity, Despite Decreasing Growth Rate of Capacity 7
2.3 Power Market in Saudi Arabia is Expected to Grow Consistently 7
2.4 Thermal Power is the Largest Power Generating Source in Saudi Arabia 8
3 Introduction 9
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 9
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 11
3.3 Report Guidance 14
4 Thermal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 15
4.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Overview 15
4.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 16
4.2.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 18
4.2.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 20
4.2.3 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Segment, 2016 and 2030 22
4.3 Thermal Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 24
4.3.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 26
4.3.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 28
4.3.3 Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Segment, 2016 and 2030 30
4.4 Thermal Market, Global, Investment Trends, 2016-2020 32
5 Coal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 34
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/141…-2030-update-2017
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...