The “IoT in Smart Cities Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Technology, Solution, Platform, Vertical and Region” report provides a detailed overview of the major factors impacting the global market with the market share analysis and revenues of various sub segments. Learn details of the Key Vendors Trends, Forecast and Growth Prospects to 2025
- Advertising -
Latest market study on “IoT in Smart Cities Market to 2025 - Global Analysis and Forecasts by Technology, Solution, Platform, Vertical and Region”, the report include key understanding on the driving factors of this growth and also highlights the prominent players in the market and their developments.
Browse market data tables and in-depth TOC of the IoT in Smart Cities Market to 2025 at www.theinsightpartners.com/reports…art-cities-market
A 'smart city' is an urban region that is highly advanced in terms of overall infrastructure, sustainable real estate, communications and market viability. It is a city where information technology is the principal infrastructure and the basis for providing essential services to residents.
The concept of a "smart city" is becoming more and more prevalent, with cities recognizing that analytics and business intelligence can be integral to running a municipality more efficiently.
- Advertising -
The report aims to provide an overview of Global IoT in smart Cities Market with detailed market segmentation by technology, platform, solution, industry vertical, and geography. The global IoT in smart cities market is expected to witness decent growth during the forecast period due to increasing demand of intelligent cites.
Growing urbanization and increasing demand for better energy management are further fueling the growth of this market.
The objectives of IoT in Smart Cities Report is as follows:
- To provide overview of the global IoT in smart cities market
- To analyze and forecast the global IoT in smart cities market on the basis of technology, platform, solution and industry vertical
- To provide market size and forecast till 2025 for overall IoT in smart cities market with respect to five major regions, namely; North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA) and South America (SAM), which is later sub-segmented by respective countries
- To evaluate market dynamics effecting the market during the forecast period i.e., drivers, restraints, opportunities, and future trend
- To provide exhaustive PEST analysis for all five regions
- To profiles key players influencing the market along with their SWOT analysis and market strategies
Some of the leading players in IoT in Smart Cities market are SAP SE, IBM Corporation, Oracle Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, SAS institute, Salesforce, tableau, Intel Corporation, Cisco Corporation and Bosch Software Innovation GmbH.
The report segments the global IoT in Smart Cities Market as follows:
IoT in Smart Cities Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 -Technology
- Bluetooth Market
- Cellular Network Market
- NFIC Market
- RFID Market
- Satellite Network Market
- Zigbee Market
- Others Market
IoT in Smart Cities Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Platform
- Device management Market
- Connectivity management Market
- Data collection & analytics Market
- Application management Market
IoT in Smart Cities Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Solution
- Location Analytics Market
- Network Security Market
- Application Security Market
- Real-Time Streaming Analytics Market
- Network Bandwidth Management Market
- Remote Monitoring System Market
IoT in Smart Cities Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Industry vertical
- Infrastructure Management Market
- Transportation Market
- Energy management Market
- Building automation Market
- Others Market
IoT in Smart Cities Market Revenue and Forecasts to 2025 - Geographical Analysis
- North America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- South America (SAM)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: ReportsWeb is a one-stop shop for market research reports and solutions to various companies across the globe. We help our clients in their decision support system by helping them choose most relevant and cost-effective research papers and solutions from various publishers. The market research industry has changed in last decade. As the corporate focus has shifted to niche markets and emerging countries, some publishers have stepped in to fulfill these information needs. We have experienced and ...
For more information: