Some of the key factors influencing the market growth include growing demand for cost reduction, improved efficiency and carbon management.
- Agency -.
According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Energy Management Market is estimated at $27.6 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $98.8 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 19.9% from 2015 to 2022. Moreover, technological advancements leading to enhanced product quality with user-friendly designs are the key market trends in this market.
However, non-standardized guidelines and lack of financial resources are factors restraining the market growth.
- Agency -.
Among Softwares, enterprise carbon and energy management segment has the largest market share and would continue to grow at a considerable rate during the forecast period. Europe acquired the largest market share due to government’s initiatives and subsidies to support implementation of Home Energy Management System, thereby creating more demand and contributing to the global market.
The key players in the Energy Management market include,
Siemens AG, CA Tecnologies, General Electric Company Cisco Systems, Inc., Eaton Corporation Plc, Honeywell International, Inc, Elster Group GMBH, Emerson Process Management, Schneider Electric Se, Asea Brown Boveri (ABB) Ltd., International Business Machine Corporation, Johnson Controls, Inc., C3 Energy, GridPoint, Inc and ABB Group.
Sample Copy @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…outlook-2016-2022
• Utility Billing and Customer Information System
• Carbon Management System
• Demand Response Management
• Residential Energy Management System
• Utility Energy Management System
• Enterprise Carbon and Energy Management
• Industrial Energy Management System
• Other Softwares
• Smart Thermostats
• Load Control Switches (LCS)
• In-House Display
• Smart Plugs
• Hardware Components
• Control System
• Communication Networks
• Other Components
• Telecom & IT
• Power and Energy (P&E)
• Office and Commercial Building
• Municipal, University, School, and Hospital System (MUSH)
• Retail and offices
• Other Verticals
Product Type Covered:
• Building Energy Management System (BEMS)
o BEMS Detectors and Controls
o BEMS Software
• Home Energy Management System (HEMS)
• Other Product Types
End Users Covered:
• North America
o Rest of Europe
• Asia Pacific
o New Zealand
o Rest of Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
o Middle East
o South Africa
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 8 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: