The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “India Renewable Energy Policy Handbook”.
"India Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2017” is among the latest country specific policy reports from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
- Agency -.
- Agency -.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by India to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in India both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to access
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in India.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 4
2.2 Report Guidance 4
3 Renewable Energy Policy, India 5
3.1 Renewable Energy Market, Overview 5
3.2 Electricity Act of 2003 5
3.3 Renewable Energy Certificates 6
3.4 Support for Solar Power 7
3.4.1 Jawaharlal Nehru National Solar Mission 8
3.4.2 Net-metering 8
3.4.3 Feed-in Tariff for Solar Power 9
3.5 Support for Wind Power 9
3.5.1 Generation-Based Incentive for Grid Connected Wind Power Projects 9
3.5.2 Regulatory Incentives and State Government Policies 10
FOR ANY QUERY, CONTACT US @ www.wiseguyreports.com/enquiry/1474090-india-renewable-energy-policy-handbook-2017
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: