The growth in global distribution board is mainly driven by the enormous growth in the construction industry to accomplish the thriving needs of the rising population. This factor has led to the growing demand for power supply, giving rise to the power transmission & distribution market, which simultaneously has driven the market for electricity supply system products such as distribution board’s panel-board, breaker panel, or electric panel.
- Agency -.
Get a sample report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3197 .
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to lead t the distribution boards market due to the comprehensive development in this region.
- Agency -.
China dominated the global distribution boards market till 2016, owing to the large scale advancement of electrical infrastructure and installation of new transmission & distribution lines. China and India are estimated to be the fastest-growing markets for distribution panel boards in the region from 2017 to 2023.
This study provides an overview of the global distribution boards market, tracking five market segments across four geographic regions. The report studies key players, providing a six-year annual trend analysis that highlights market size, volume and share for North America, Europe, Asia Pacific (APAC) and Rest of the World (ROW).
The report also provides a forecast, focusing on the market opportunities for the next six years for each region. The scope of the study segments the global distribution boards market by its cooling method, end user, reactive power rating, starting method, product type and by regions.
Segment of Distribution Boards
By Voltage Rating
- Low Voltage
- Medium Voltage
- Transmission & Distribution Utilities
- Manufacturing & Processing Industry
- Commercial & Residential Sector
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
- Eaton Corporation PLC (Ireland)
- General Electric Corp (USA)
- Siemens (Germany)
- ABB Group (Switzerland)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Larsen & Toubro (India)
- Legrand (France)
- Hager (Germany)
- NHP Electrical Engineering Products Pty Ltd (Australia)
- Industrial Electric Mfg. (USA)
Browse complete report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/distribution-boards-market-3197 .
Study Objectives of Distribution boards Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of the various segments and sub-segments of the global distribution boards market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global distribution boards market based on various tools such as Supply Chain Analysis, and Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to regions and their respective key countries
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by material type, product, application and region
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the distribution boards market
The current transmission & distribution groundwork in developed economies such as Europe and North American regions have become obsolete and need to be altered to modern ones. These economies are now upgrading their grids and replacing old installations.
Enormous investments in renewable resources such as wind farms will also be a major factor to drive the distribution boards market.
The Asia-Pacific region is expected to lead the distribution boards market due to the comprehensive development in this region. The urbanization and industrialization growth in these region is compelling, which will have a great impact on the demand for distribution boards market.
China dominated the global distribution boards market till 2016, on account of large scale advancement of electrical infrastructure and installation of new transmission & distribution lines. China and India are estimated to be the fastest-growing markets for distribution panel boards in the region from 2017 to 2023.
Access report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/3197 .
Table of Contents
1 Executive Summary
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Scope of the Study
2.1.2 Research Objective
2.2 Research Process
2.2.1 Primary Research
2.2.2 Secondary Research
2.3 Market size Estimation
2.4 Forecast Model
3 Market Dynamics
3.1 Market Drivers
3.2 Market Inhibitors
3.3 Supply/Value Chain Analysis
3.4 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
4 Global Distribution boards Market, By Voltage Rating
4.2 Low Voltage
4.3 Medium Voltage
5 Global Distribution boards Market, By End User
5.2 Transmission & Distribution Utilities
5.3 Manufacturing & Processing Industry
5.4 Commercial & Residential Sector
6 Regional Market Analysis
6.2 North America
6.3.4 Rest of Europe
6.4.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
6.5 Rest of the World
7 Competitive Analysis
7.2 Competitive Scenario
7.2.1 Market Share Analysis
7.2.2 Market Development Analysis
7.2.3 Application/Service Benchmarking
7.3 Eaton Corporation PLC (Ireland)
7.3.2 Application/Service Offering
7.4 General Electric Corp (USA),
7.4.2 Application/Service Offering
7.5 Siemens (Germany)
7.5.2 Application/Service Offering
7.6 ABB Group (Switzerland)
7.6.2 Application/Service Offering
7.7 Schneider Electric (France)
7.7.2 Application/Service Offering
7.8 Larsen & Toubro (India)
7.8.2 Application/Service Offering
7.9 Legrand. (France),
7.9.2 Application/Service Offering
7.10 Hager (Germany)
7.10.2 Application/Service Offering
7.11 NHP Electrical Engineering Products Pty. Ltd. (Australia),
7.11.2 Application/Service Offering
7.12 Industrial Electric Mfg. (USA)
7.12.2 Application/Service Offering
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: