The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in May 2017.
Pune, India, 8thAugust 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “Power Monthly Deal Analysis - May 2017: M&A and Investment Trends”.
"Power Monthly Deal Analysis - May 2017: M&A and Investment Trends", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry.
The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies.
Data presented in this report is derived from proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…investment-trends
The power industry registered an increase in the number of deals and deal value with 189 deals worth US$49 billion in May 2017, as compared to 156 deals worth US$29.7 billion in April 2017. The wind market stood in first place in deal activity with 60 deals in May 2017, followed by solar sector with 59 deals.
North America registered an increase in the number of deals and deal value with 67 deals worth US$19.6 billion in May 2017, compared to 49 deals worth US$6.7 billion in April 2017. The power industry recorded the highest number of 36 asset finance deals in May 2017, which accounted for 20% of the total deals, followed by debt offerings with 33 deals, accounting for 17% of the total deals during the same period.
Mergers and acquisitions (M&As) in the power industry registered an increase in the number of deals and a decrease in deal value with 32 deals worth US$1.5 billion in May 2017, as compared to 21 deals worth US$7.3 billion in April 2017.
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to access
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary 7
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, May 2017 7
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, May 2017 9
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, May 2017 10
2.3.1 General Electric Raises USD8.56 Billion in Public Offering of Bonds 10
2.3.2 China National Nuclear Power to Invest USD7.46 Billion in Zhejiang Nuclear Power Project in China 10
2.3.3 Enel to Raise USD5 Billion in Private Placement of Bonds 10
2.3.4 ACWA Power to Invest USD2.2 Billion in Dayrut Power Plant in Egypt 11
2.3.5 Hydro One Raises USD2.04 Billion in Public Offering of Shares 11
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Rumored Deal, May 2017 11
2.4.1 Calpine May Sell Itself 11
3 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type 12
3.1 Power Industry, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, May 2017 12
3.2 Power Industry, Global, Asset Transaction Deals, May 2017 14
3.3 Power Industry, Global, Asset Finance Deals, May 2017 16
3.3.1 Power Industry, Global, Project Finance Deals, May 2017 18
3.3.2 Power Industry, Global, Self-Funded Projects, May 2017 19
3.4 Power Industry, Global, Equity Offering Deals, May 2017 21
3.5 Power Industry, Global, Debt Offering Deals, May 2017 23
3.6 Power Industry, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, May 2017 25
3.6.1 Power Industry, Global, Top Venture Capital Firms, May 2017 26
3.7 Power Industry, Global, Partnership Deals, May 2017 27
4 Power Industry, Global, Deal Summary, by Sector 28
4.1 Power Industry, Global, Solar Deals, May 2017 28
4.1.1 Solar - Deals of the Month 30
4.2 Power Industry, Global, Wind Deals, May 2017 31
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/168…investment-trends
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: