Nuclear Power in United Kingdom, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-rep…ed-cost-of-energy
"Nuclear Power in United Kingdom, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in United Kingdom.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in United Kingdom (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030.
The research details nuclear power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030.
A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by the team of industry experts.
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2017-2030.
- Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2016, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2016 and investment trends.
- Power market scenario in United Kingdom provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Details of United Kingdom nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to access
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in United Kingdom nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
The United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority
RWE Power AG
Nuclear Decommissioning Authority
Horizon Nuclear Power
Electricite de France S.A.
EDF Energy Nuclear Generation Group Limited
Get report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-di…ed-cost-of-energy
Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 6
2.1 Fall in OECD Countries’ Carbon Emission despite a Global Rise during 2010-2015 6
2.2 Nuclear Power to Grow at a Slower Pace than Other Power Generating Sources 6
2.3 UK Expected to have Over 50% of Capacity Coming from Renewable by 2030 6
2.4 Gas Cooled Reactor is the most Prominent Technology in the UK 7
3 Introduction 9
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 9
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 11
3.3 Report Guidance 14
4 Nuclear Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 15
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/63…ed-cost-of-energy
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: HTF Market Report is wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. By combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefit across the world, we are able to achi ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!