The outdoor light emitting diode smart lighting market is growing because of the low cost of the LED and efficient working of it. LEDs are small, solid light bulbs which are extremely energy efficient and long lasting.
- Agency -.
Outdoor LED Smart Lighting Solution Market, By Component (Software, Hardware, Service), By Communication Technology (Wired, Wireless), By Application (Parking, Stadium, Waterways, Streetlight) - Forecast 2022.
The long life of LED lamps was initially attractive, however, low brightness and high cost meant that they were generally restricted to use in dashboards.
- Agency -.
Along with technology development in the digitized infrastructure, outdoor LED smart lighting has evolved over the years. Increasing consumption of this type of solution can be seen in sports stadium, architecture and entertainment sector.
The adoption of it is growing day by day. The segmentation of it is done on the basis of component, communication technology and service.
LED lighting ability is to improve total plant productivity. By LED lighting can save time and costs, and also provide business intelligence data, reduce waste and redundancies, and enhance plant operations.
The evolution of the Internet of Things (IoT and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) has transformed the global lighting market as manufacturers have started using semiconductors in place of wires and gas to power smart lighting systems.
Get a sample report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/sampl…est/2702 .
The outdoor LED smart lighting solution market is segmented on the basis of components, communication technology and applications. The communication technology segment consists of wired and wireless.
The new era with the Internet of Things (IoT) brings in the collaborative streaming of real-time data and artificial intelligence but the most striking feature is - it enable consumers to make better decisions thereby saving money. Wireless network controlled systems bring smart lighting with control strategies such as task tuning, daylight harvesting and scheduling to deliver demand-based lighting optimized for each zone.
The global outdoor LED smart lighting solution market is expected to grow approximately at USD 8 Billion by 2022, approx.12% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- LED Manufacturers
- Smart Lighting Solution Providers.
Study Objectives of Outdoor LED Smart Lighting Solution Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the outdoor LED smart lighting solution market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Storage in big data market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of component, communication technology and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the outdoor LED smart lighting solution market.
Browse complete report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…ket-2702 .
The prominent players in the outdoor LED smart lighting solutions are
- Philips Lighting Holding B.V. (Netherlands)
- Acuity Brands, Inc. (U.S.)
- General Electric (U.S.)
- Osram Licht AG (Germany)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S.)
- Cooper Industries, Inc. (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric SE (France)
- Digital Lumens, Inc. (U.S.)
- Streetlight. Vision (France)
- Lutron Electronics Company, Inc. (U.S.)
Outdoor LED smart lighting solution market for segment on the basis of component, communication technology and application.
Outdoor LED Smart Lighting Solution Market by Component:
Outdoor LED Smart Lighting Solution Market by Communication Technology:
- Outdoor LED Smart Lighting Solution Market by Application:
- Street Lighting
- Landscape Light
The regional analysis of outdoor LED smart lighting solution market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, Americas, Europe and Rest of the World. Rapid evolution of IOT across different industries has driven the market of outdoor LED smart lighting solution market.
North America’s dominance will be due to high adoption of technology and increasing effort to curb the hazardous impact of electricity consumption on the environment. However, the research report suggests that emerging economies of Asia Pacific and rest of the world will have lucrative opportunities in the global market.
Europe is also one of the major dominant in the market because of the smart LED solutions in different application segments including commercial, industrial, outdoor and residential segment.
Access report at www.marketresearchfuture.com/check…unt/2702
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH NETWORK SOLUTION
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 MARKET DRIVERS
3.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6 OUTDOOR LED SMART LIGHTING SOLUTION MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
6.2 MARKET STATISTICS
6.2.1 BY COMPONENT
6.2.2 BY COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
6.2.3 BY APPLICATION
18.104.22.168 STREET LIGHTING
22.214.171.124 LANDSCAPE LIGHTING
6.2.4 BY GEOGRAPHY
126.96.36.199 NORTH AMERICA
188.8.131.52 REST OF THE WORLD
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.1 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2 COMPANY PROFILES
7.2.1 PHILIPS LIGHTING HOLDING B.V. (NETHERLANDS)
7.2.2 ACUITY BRANDS, INC. (U.S.)
7.2.3 GENERAL ELECTRIC (U.S.)
7.2.4 OSRAM LICHT AG (Germany)
7.2.5 HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. (U.S.)
7.2.6 COOPER INDUSTRIES, INC. (U.S.)
7.2.7 SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC SE (FRANCE)
7.2.8 DIGITAL LUMENS, INC. (U.S.)
7.2.9 STREETLIGHT. VISION (FRANCE)
7.2.10 LUTRON ELECTRONICS COMPANY, INC. (U.S.)
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: