Governmental regulations, extreme use of fuels and environmental concerns are the major drivers for the market growth. However, high initial investment is limiting the market.
Global Waste-Derived Biogas market is accounted for $5.79 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $10.45 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 8.8%. Market growth is due to fastest growth in Renewable energy generation.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/223068 .
Agricultural waste in bio-gas type segment is expected to be the dominant market on account of increasing concerns towards the overuse of fossil fuels and the rising awareness towards environmental protection. Asia Pacific market is expected to dominate the market, attributing to the availability of feedstock in rural areas.
The demand for the anaerobic process of energy generation is expected to increase in Africa in the next few years.
Some of the key players of the Waste-Derived Biogas market include AAT GmbH & Co., ADI Systems Inc., Anaergia INC., Bedminster International, Bekon Biogas Energy Inc., Biogas Technology Ltd., Biogen Greenfinch, Biotech Energy AG, Cargill Inc., DMK Ingerieria, S.L., Environmental Energy & Engineering Co., Environmental Products & Technology Corp., Krieg & Fischer Ingenieure GMBH, MWK Biogasanlagen Rosenheim GMBH and Siemens AG.
Browse the full report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…utlook-2016-2022 .
Municipal Electricity Production
On-site Electricity Production
Rest of Europe
Rest of Asia Pacific
Rest of the World
Access a copy of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/223068 .
What our report offers:
- Market share assessments for the regional and country level segments
- Market share analysis of the top industry players
- Strategic recommendations for the new entrants
- Market forecasts for a minimum of 7 years of all the mentioned segments, sub segments and the regional markets
- Market Trends (Drivers, Constraints, Opportunities, Threats, Challenges, Investment Opportunities, and recommendations)
- Strategic recommendations in key business segments based on the market estimations
- Competitive landscaping mapping the key common trends
- Company profiling with detailed strategies, financials, and recent developments
- Supply chain trends mapping the latest technological advancements
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...