Detailed analysis of the France power market’s regulatory structure, import and export trends, competitive landscape, and power projects at various stages of the supply chain is provided.
Pune, India, 24th August 2017: WiseGuyReports announced addition of new report, titled “France Power Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Market Trends, Regulations, and Competitive Landscape”.
This report elaborates France's power market structure and provides historical and forecast numbers for capacity, generation, and consumption up to 2030.
The report also gives a snapshot of the power sector in France on broad parameters of macroeconomics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario, and future potential. An analysis of the deals market scenario in the country’s power sector is also included in the report.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…rends-regulations
- Snapshot of the country’s power sector across parameters - macro economics, supply security, generation infrastructure, transmission infrastructure, degree of competition, regulatory scenario and future potential of the power sector.
- Statistics for installed capacity, power generation and consumption from 2000 to 2016, forecast for the next 14 years to 2030.
- Break-up by technology, including thermal, hydro, renewable and nuclear
- Data on leading current and upcoming projects.
- Information on grid interconnectivity, transmission and distribution infrastructure and power exports and imports.
- Policy and regulatory framework governing the market.
- Detailed analysis of top market participant, including market share analysis and SWOT analysis.
Reasons to access
- Identify opportunities and plan strategies by having a strong understanding of the investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Identification of key factors driving investment opportunities in the country’s power sector
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential
- Identify key partners and business development avenues
- Identify key strengths and weaknesses of important market participants
- Respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 6
2.1 France, Power Sector Outlook 6
3 Introduction 9
3.1 GlobalData Report Guidance 10
4 France, Power Market, Snapshot 11
4.1 Macroeconomic Factors 11
4.2 Supply Security 12
4.3 Opportunities 13
4.4 Challenges 13
5 France, Power Market, Market Analysis 14
5.1 France, Power Market, Market Structure 14
5.2 France, Power Market, Key Market Players 14
5.3 France, Power Market, Financial Deals 15
5.3.1 Deal Value and Volume Analysis, 2004-May 2017 15
5.3.2 Deals by Type, 2016 17
5.4 France, Power Market, Demand Structure 18
5.4.1 Power Consumption by Sector, 2016 20
6 France, Power Market, Regulatory Scenario 21
6.1 France, Power Market, Regulatory Framework 21
6.2 France, Power Market, Nuclear Energy Development 21
6.3 France, Power Market, Renewable Energy Policies 22
6.3.1 Energy Transition Act 22
6.3.2 Feed-in Tariff and Feed-in Premium 22
6.3.3 Calls for Tenders 25
6.3.4 Tenders for 100-250 kW systems 25
6.3.5 Tenders for systems over 250 kW 25
6.3.6 Tenders for PV plants with storage 25
7 France Power Market, Capacity and Generation Overview 27
7.1 France, Power Market, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2000-2030 27
ACCESS REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/179…rends-regulations
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!