Global Battery industry is expanding. The growth is coming from both automotive and industrial sectors powered by usage in telecom, railways, power and other industrial applications.
Global battery market is expanding. The growth is coming from both automotive and industrial sectors powered by usage in telecom, railways, power and other industrial applications.
Although the OEMs prefer branded batteries, the unorganized players are predominant in the replacement market. Unorganized player’s price batteries at about 20-25 per cent lower than a branded battery.
The unorganized battery makers cater primarily to the commercial vehicles segment, which is less quality sensitive but cost sensitive. The market share of the unorganized battery manufacturers is expected to reduce with the growing awareness among users of inferior quality batteries, implementation of policies across the countries, various initiatives taken by organized battery manufacturers.
Get Sample Pages of Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/225400
Middle East and Africa’s battery Market is mostly dependent on how their governments protect them and consumers from what they are calling a Chinese onslaught. This follows the recent collapse of East Africa's biggest battery maker, Kenya-based Associated Battery Manufacturers (ABM), attributed by industry players to cheap imports from China.
The manufacturers, Associated Battery Manufacturers, Uganda Battery Manufacturers, Tanzania's Yuasa Ltd, AIBM and AP Batteries, claim imports from China do not meet the required local standards, and have been known to last as little as a month.
Major players included in Middle East and Africa Battery Market:
- Amperex Technologies Ltd.
- LG Chem
- Samsung SDI
- Johnson Controls
- Lishen Tianjin
- Hitachi Chemical
- JSR Corp.
- Nippon Chemi-Con
- Aquion Energy
- Boulder Lonics
What this Middle East and Africa Battery Market Report offers:
- Market Definition for the specified topic along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the Middle East and Africa battery Market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a global and regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a global and regional scale.
- .Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their share of markets.
- Identification and analysis of the Macro and Micro factors that affect the Middle East and Africa battery Market on both global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information
Browse Full Research Report @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…nds-and-forecasts
What the Report includes:
1) Wide Availability of Standard Products
2) Obvious Choice for Single Use Applications
3) Increasing Usage in Consumer Applications
1) Unpredictable Market
2) Material Scarcity
3) Existing Competition among organized and unorganized players
1) New Technology Innovations
Make an Enquiry @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/enq…ore-buying/225400
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...