Nuclear Power Japan Industry by Manufacturers, Production and Applications Research Report Forecast to 2030
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
"Nuclear Power in Japan, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the nuclear power market in Japan.
The report provides in depth analysis on global nuclear power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Japan (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewables) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030.
- Restart your WhaTech membership at anytime. -
A detailed coverage of nuclear energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to nuclear is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active nuclear reactors in the country, market size of major equipment and company snapshot of some of the major market participants.
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2017-2030.
- Overview on the global nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by region in 2016, installed capacity split by major nuclear power countries in 2016 and investment trends.
- Power market scenario in Japan provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewables) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Details of Japan nuclear power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by reactor type, installed capacity share by contractor/owner and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting nuclear power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to access
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Japan nuclear power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for nuclear power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Executive Summary 6
2.1 Fall in OECD Countries’ Carbon Emission despite a Global Rise during 2010-2015 6
2.2 Nuclear Power to Grow at a Slower Pace than Other Power Generating Sources 6
2.3 Thermal Power to remain as the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 6
2.4 Japanese Government Vying on Restarting of Reactors 7
3 Introduction 8
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 8
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 10
3.3 Report Guidance 13
4 Nuclear Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 14
4.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Overview 14
4.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 15
4.2.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 17
4.2.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 19
4.3 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 21
4.3.1 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 23
4.3.2 Nuclear Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 25
4.4 Nuclear Market, Global, Investment Trends, 2016-2020 27
5 Power Market, Japan, 2006-2030 29
5.1 Power Market, Japan, Overview 29
5.2 Power Market, Japan, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 30
5.2.1 Power Market, Japan, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2006-2030 30
5.2.2 Power Market, Japan, Share in Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2016 and 2030 33
5.2.3 Power Market, Japan, Net Capacity Additions by Fuel Type, 2016 and 2030 35
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/193…ate-2017-capacity
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!