Thermal Power Japan Industry by Manufacturers, Production and Applications Research Report Forecast to 2030
"Thermal Power in Japan, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles", the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the thermal power market.
The report provides in depth analysis on global thermal power market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Japan(includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro, pumped storage and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030.
The research details thermal power market outlook in the country and provides forecasts up to 2030.
A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to thermal is provided in the report. The research also provides details of active thermal power plants in the country, upcoming thermal installation details and company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses global thermal power market, Japan power market and Japan thermal power market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- Historical period is during 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period is for 2017-2030.
- Detailed overview on the global thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, market forces analysis (drivers, restraints and challenges), installed capacity by fuel type, installed capacity split by region, installed capacity split by major countries and cross country comparison among thermal sources such as coal, oil and gas.
- Power market scenario in Japan and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- Detailed overview of Japan thermal power market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity by fuel type, net capacity addition by fuel type, owners share, market size of major equipments such as steam generator and turbine, and information on major active and upcoming projects.
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting thermal power development.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to access
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Japan thermal power market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for thermal power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Executive Summary 9
2.1 Fall in OECD Countries’ Carbon Emission despite a Global Rise during 2010-2015 9
2.2 Global Thermal Power will continue to be the Major Source of Electricity, Despite Decreasing Growth Rate of Capacity 9
2.3 Thermal Power to remain as the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 9
2.4 Coal to Witness Maximum Net Capacity Additions in Japan 10
3 Introduction 12
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 12
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 14
3.3 Report Guidance 17
4 Thermal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 18
4.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Overview 18
4.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 19
4.2.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 21
4.2.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 23
4.2.3 Thermal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Segment, 2016 and 2030 25
4.3 Thermal Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 27
4.3.1 Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 29
4.3.2 Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 31
4.3.3 Thermal Power Market, Global, Generation Share by Segment, 2016 and 2030 33
4.4 Thermal Market, Global, Investment Trends, 2016-2020 35
5 Coal Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 37
5.1 Coal Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 37
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/193…ate-2017-capacity
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: