The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
WiseGuyReports published new report, titled “Ghana Renewable Energy Policy Handbook”.
"Ghana Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2017” is among the latest country specific policy reports from the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…cy-handbook-2017
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Ghana to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Ghana both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Key points to access
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in Ghana.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 4
2.2 Global Data Report Guidance 4
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Ghana 5
3.1 Overview 5
3.2 Chief Electricity Policies 5
3.3 Reforms 6
3.4 SE4All 6
3.5 Renewable Energy Act 7
3.6 National Energy Policy 8
3.7 National Electrification Scheme 9
3.8 Ghana Energy Development and Access Project 9
3.9 Strategic National Energy Plan, 2006-2020 10
3.10 Tax and duty exemptions 10
3.11 Net-Metering Code Draft 10
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: