Hydropower in Japan Industry by Manufacturers, Production and Applications Research Report Forecast to 2030
"Hydropower (Large, Small and Pumped Storage) in Japan, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the hydropower market in Japan.
The report provides in depth analysis on global renewable power market and global hydropower market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Japan (includes conventional thermal, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030.
The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes hydro, small hydro, biopower and solar PV) and provides forecasts up to 2030.
A detailed coverage of renewable energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to hydropower is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global hydropower market, Japan power market, Japan renewable power market and Japan hydropower market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period 2017-2030.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major hydropower countries in 2016 and key owners information of various regions.
- Power market scenario in Japan and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- An overview on Japan renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2016.
- Detailed overview of Japan hydropower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming hydro projects.
- Deal analysis of Japan hydropower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and hydropower in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to access
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Japan hydropower market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for hydropower market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Fall in OECD Countries’ Carbon Emission despite a Global Rise during 2010-2015 7
2.2 Technological Advancements and Government Support Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 7
2.3 Top 10 Countries Account for Over 70% of Hydropower Capacity 7
2.4 Thermal Power to remain as the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 8
2.5 Reforms in Regulatory Dynamics are required to boost the Growth of Renewable Sector 9
3 Introduction 10
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 10
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 12
3.3 Hydropower, Global, Technology Definition and Classification 15
3.4 Report Guidance 15
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 16
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 16
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 17
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2006-2030 17
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2016 and 2030 19
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Net Capacity Additions by Source Type, 2016-2030 21
4.2.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison by Cumulative Installed Capacity of Technology, 2016-2030 23
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 25
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2006-2030 25
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2016-2030 27
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2014-2014 29
5 Hydropower Market, Global, 2006-2030 33
5.1 Hydropower Market, Global, Overview 33
5.2 Hydropower Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 34
5.2.1 Hydropower Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 36
5.2.2 Hydropower Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 38
5.2.3 Hydropower Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Segment, 2016 and 2030 40
5.3 Hydropower Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 42
5.3.1 Hydropower Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2016 and 2030 44
5.3.2 Hydropower Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2016 and 2030 46
5.3.3 Hydropower Market, Global, Generation Share by Segment, 2016 and 2030 48
5.4 Hydropower Market, Global, Investment Trends, 2016-2020 50
6 Power Market, Japan, 2006-2030 52
6.1 Power Market, Japan, Overview 52
6.2 Power Market, Japan, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 53
6.2.1 Power Market, Japan, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2006-2030 53
6.2.2 Power Market, Japan, Share in Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2016 and 2030 56
6.2.3 Power Market, Japan, Net Capacity Additions by Fuel Type, 2016 and 2030 58
ACCESS REPORT at www.wiseguyreports.com/reports/203…market-outlook-to
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: