A new research document with title 'Geothermal Power in Japan, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles' covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors such as Kyushu Electric Power Co., Inc., Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc., Fuji Electric Co., Ltd. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2017-2030.
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-rep…r-in-japan-market
Geothermal Power in Japan, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles
"Geothermal Power in Japan, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2017 - Capacity, Generation, Power Plants, Regulations and Company Profiles", is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Geothermal market in Japan.
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Geothermal market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Japan (includes conventional Hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes Wind, small hydro, Geothermal and renewable) and provides forecasts up to 2030.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
Access this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?fo…amp;report=671667
The report analyses global renewable power market, global Geothermal (Biomass and Biogas) market, Japan power market, Japan renewable power market and Japan Geothermal market. The scope of the research includes -
- A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
- An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2016 (unless specified) and forecast period 2017-2030.
- Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
- Detailed overview of the global Geothermal market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity and generation split by major Geothermal countries in 2016.
- Power market scenario in Japan and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
- An overview on Japan renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2016.
- Detailed overview of Japan Geothermal market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming Geothermal projects.
- Deal analysis of Japan Geothermal market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
- Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and Geothermal in particular.
- Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to access
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Japan Geothermal market.
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
Companies Mentioned in the Report
Tohoku Electric Power Co., Inc.
Mitsubishi Materials Corporation
Kyushu Electric Power Co., Inc.
Hokkaido Electric Power Co., Inc.
Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
Electric Power Development Co., Ltd.
Get report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-di…r-in-japan-market
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Tables 5
1.2 List of Figures 6
2 Executive Summary 7
2.1 Fall in OECD Countries’ Carbon Emission despite a Global Rise during 2010-2015 7
2.2 Technological Advancements and Government Support Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 7
2.3 Thermal Power to remain as the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 7
2.4 Reforms in Regulatory Dynamics are required to boost the Growth of Renewable Sector 8
3 Introduction 9
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2016 9
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 11
3.3 Geothermal Power, Global, Technology Definition and Classification 13
3.3.1 Conversion Technologies 13
3.4 Report Guidance 15
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 16
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 16
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 17
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2006-2030 17
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2016 and 2030 19
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Net Capacity Additions by Source Type, 2016-2030 21
4.2.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison by Cumulative Installed Capacity of Technology, 2016-2030 23
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 25
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2006-2030 25
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2016-2030 27
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2014-2014 29
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/67…r-in-japan-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: HTF Market Report is wholly owned brand of HTF market Intelligence Consulting Private Limited which provides next-generation service for organizations with a deep focus on market intelligence, data analytics, and social intelligence, all uniquely delivered under one roof by skilled professionals. By combining and analyzing acquire lucid and most relevant data which would help in better decision-making. We provide your requirements with speed and cost benefit across the world, we are able to achi ...