Wireless Electric Vehicle Charging Market, by Technology (Magnetic resonance, Inductive charging) ), - Forecast 2027
The major growth driver of Wireless electric vehicle charger Market includes growing production and adoption of electric passenger car, growing investment on smart city technologies and financial incentives provided by government among others.
Hence the market for Wireless electric vehicle charger is expected to grow at high CAGR (2016-2027).
However, lack of standardization of product is one of the major factors which are hindering the growth of Wireless Electric Vehicle Charger Market.
Major Key Players:
- ABB (Switzerland)
- Leviton (U.S.)
- WiTricity Corporation (U.S)
- Convenient Power HK Limited (Hong Kong)
- Siemens (Germany)
- Delphi Automotive (U.K.)
- Qualcomm (U.S.)
- Bosch Group (Germany)
Study Objective of Wireless Electric Vehicle Charger Market Study:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Wireless electric vehicle charger market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To Analyze the Wireless electric vehicle charger Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by applications and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Wireless electric vehicle charger market.
Global Wireless electric vehicle charger Market can be segmented as follows:
Segmentation by Technology: inductive charging, conductive charging, dynamic charging, magnetic resonance, among others.
Segmentation by Component: Electromagnetic induction, wireless power receiver, rectifies, power distribution box, vehicle receiver unit, ground transmission unit, and battery, among others
Regional Analysis of Wireless Electric Vehicle Charger Market:
North-America is expected to dominate the Global Wireless electric vehicle charger Market with the largest market share due to government initiatives of reducing dependency on oil related product in the region which is creating profitable market for electric vehicle charging, and therefore accounting for more million and is expected to grow over billion by 2027.
Wireless electric vehicle charger Market in Asia-pacific market is expected to grow at CAGR of from million in 2016 to million by 2027. The Europe market for Wireless electric vehicle charger Market is expected to grow at CAGR (2016-2027).
- Oak Ridge National Labs (ORNL) has announced in April 2016 that it has developed a wireless electric vehicle charger of having 20 kW capacities. The device would provide 90 % efficiency.
- Leviton has launched mini electric vehicle charging station in 2015. The station consists of feature which includes ground monitor interrupter circuit, and over temperature protection among others.
- Rest of Western Europe
Access Report Details at www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…arger-market-1087
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Table of Contents
- Market Introduction
1.2 Scope of Study
1.2.1 Research Objective
1.3 Market Structure
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information: