To benchmark players within the market using the proprietary competitive leadership mapping, which analyzes market players on various parameters within broad categories of business and product strategies
- Agency -.
The power monitoring market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.76%, from 2017 to 2022
The power monitoring market is projected to reach USD 4.57 billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.76%, from 2017 to 2022.
The increasing focus on efficient utilization of power resources and increasing attention to reduce energy costs have boosted the demand for power monitoring systems. In addition, maximizing the reliability of electrical infrastructure would further aid the growth of this market.
The high cost of high-end power monitoring systems would act as a restraint for the growth of the power monitoring market.
The data centers segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR from 2017 to 2022
The data centers segment is estimated to be the fastest growing power monitoring market, by end-user from 2017 to 2022.
- Agency -.
A data center consumes a large amount of energy for its functioning. Any loss of power can result in data loss and huge monetary loss.
The 24*7 up time of a data center would require the entire system to work with reliable power supply. So, power monitoring systems are used in data centers for the optimization of power utilization and reliable power supply.
The data centers segment is expected to grow at a significant rate in Japan, Singapore, China, South Korea, Australia, the U.S., and Canada. All these factors are expected to drive the power monitoring market during the forecast period.
* Top 15 Companies Analyzed for This Studies are-The major players in the power monitoring market are Schneider Electric SE (France), Eaton Corporation plc (Ireland), Siemens AG (Germany), Rockwell Automation, Inc. (U.S.), and General Electric Company (U.S.), among others.
The report’s target audience includes:
- Power monitoring system manufacturers and suppliers
- Standard and smart meter manufacturers and suppliers
- Power monitoring software providers
- Communication network providers
- Consulting companies in the power sector
- Manufacturing and process industries
- Public and private utilities
- Government and power research organizations
Key point from table of content
6 Power Monitoring Market, By Component
6.2.1 Metering and Communication Devices
7 Power Monitoring Market, By End-User
7.2 Manufacturing and Process Industry
8 Power Monitoring Market, By Region
8.2 North America
Browse Here for full Report with TOC: www.rnrmarketresearch.com/power-mo…arket-report.html
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: