Power Monthly Deal Analysis - July 2017: M&A and Investment Trends' covering detailed analysis, Competitive landscape, forecast and strategies. The study covers geographic analysis and important players/vendors. The report will help user gain market insights, future trends and growth prospects for forecast period of 2017 - 2022
Request a sample report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/sample-rep…nalysis-july-2017
The "Power Monthly Deal Analysis - July 2017: M&A and Investment Trends", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in July 2017.
The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
The power industry registered a decrease in the number of deals and an increase in deal value with 235 deals worth US$50.2 billion in July 2017, as compared to 255 deals worth US$30 billion in June 2017. The solar market stood in first place in deal activity with 74 deals in July 2017, followed by wind sector with 64 deals.
North America registered a decrease in the number of deals and an increase in deal value with 72 deals worth US$27.3 billion in July 2017, compared to 100 deals worth US$14.4 billion in June 2017. The power industry recorded the highest number of 48 asset finance deals in July 2017, which accounted for 20% of the total deals, followed by M&As with 47 deals during the same period.
Mergers and acquisitions (M&As) in the power industry registered an increase in the number of deals and deal value with 47 deals worth US$21.8 billion in July 2017, as compared to 34 deals worth US$1.2 billion in June 2017. Barclays PLC and Houlihan Lokey Inc provided advisory services for five M&A deals each worth US$1.3 billion and US$554.6m respectively between February 2017 and July 2017.
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Reasons to access
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Get report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/request-di…nalysis-july-2017
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 4
1.2 List of Figures 5
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary 7
2.1 Power Industry, Global, Deals Analysis, July 2017 7
2.2 Power Industry, Global, Number of Deals by Type, July 2017 9
2.3 Power Industry, Global, Top Deals, July 2017 10
2.3.1 Berkshire Hathaway Energy to Acquire Energy Future Holdings for USD9 Billion 10
2.3.2 Hydro One to Acquire Avista for USD5.3 Billion 10
2.3.3 Landis+Gyr Raises USD2.41 Billion in IPO of Shares 11
2.3.4 Ashuganj Power Station and China Energy Engineering to Invest USD2 Billion in Coal Fired Power Plant in Patuakhali, Bangladesh 11
2.3.5 AES Completes Project Financing of USD2 Billion for Southland Repowering Project in California, US 12
2.4 Power Industry, Global, Rumored Deal, July 2017 13
2.4.1 ReNew Power Ventures May Acquire Wind and Solar Power Plants from Orange Renewable Power for USD959 Million 13
3 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type 14
3.1 Power Industry, Global, Merger and Acquisition Deals, July 2017 14
3.2 Power Industry, Global, Asset Transaction Deals, July 2017 16
3.3 Power Industry, Global, Asset Finance Deals, July 2017 18
3.3.1 Power Industry, Global, Project Finance Deals, July 2017 19
3.3.2 Power Industry, Global, Self-Funded Projects, July 2017 21
3.4 Power Industry, Global, Equity Offering Deals, July 2017 23
3.5 Power Industry, Global, Debt Offering Deals, July 2017 25
3.6 Power Industry, Global, Private Equity and Venture Capital Deals, July 2017 27
3.6.1 Power Industry, Global, Top Venture Capital Firms, July 2017 28
3.7 Power Industry, Global, Partnership Deals, July 2017 30
4 Power Industry, Global, Deal Summary, by Sector 31
4.1 Power Industry, Global, Solar Deals
View Detailed Table of Content @ www.htfmarketreport.com/reports/69…nalysis-july-2017
Access this report @ www.htfmarketreport.com/buy-now?fo…amp;report=696373
For more information: