The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in July 2017.
- Agency -.
WiseGuyReports published new report, title “Power Monthly Deal Analysis - July 2017: M&A and Investment Trends”.
"Power Monthly Deal Analysis - July 2017: M&A and Investment Trends", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry.
The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies.
- Agency -.
Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
Data presented in this report is derived from proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
The power industry registered a decrease in the number of deals and an increase in deal value with 235 deals worth US$50.2 billion in July 2017, as compared to 255 deals worth US$30 billion in June 2017. The solar market stood in first place in deal activity with 74 deals in July 2017, followed by wind sector with 64 deals.
North America registered a decrease in the number of deals and an increase in deal value with 72 deals worth US$27.3 billion in July 2017, compared to 100 deals worth US$14.4 billion in June 2017. The power industry recorded the highest number of 48 asset finance deals in July 2017, which accounted for 20% of the total deals, followed by M&As with 47 deals during the same period.
Mergers and acquisitions (M&As) in the power industry registered an increase in the number of deals and deal value with 47 deals worth US$21.8 billion in July 2017, as compared to 34 deals worth US$1.2 billion in June 2017. Barclays PLC and Houlihan Lokey Inc provided advisory services for five M&A deals each worth US$1.3 billion and US$554.6m respectively between February 2017 and July 2017.
GET SAMPLE REPORT @ www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-requ…investment-trends
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs.
Key points to access
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents
2 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary
3 Power Industry, Global, Deals Summary, by Type
4 Power Industry, Global, Deal Summary, by Sector
5 Power Industry, Deal Summary, by Geography
6 Power Industry, Global, Top Financial Advisors
7 Further Information
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Wise Guy Reports understand how essential statistical surveying information is for your organization or association. Therefore, we have associated with the top publishers and research firms all specialized in specific domains, ensuring you will receive the most reliable and up to date research data available. We also provide COTS (Commercial off the Shelf) business sector reports as custom exploration agreeing your particular needs. Our Market Research Reports and Consulting Services ...
For more information: