The report on the global Portable battery market uses the top-down and bottom-up approaches to define, analyze, and describe the market trends for the next five years. The report also tracks the emerging applications, innovative technologies, and mergers & acquisitions. It also focuses on the growth drivers and restraints for the key market players during the forecast period.
Portable devices are gaining popularity across the world. To meet the customer requirements, companies are working hard and trying to develop unique electronic equipment.
To work efficiently, any equipment needs a power source that can sustain for a long time and portable batteries are built for the same purpose. Portable batteries make the equipment light weight and more efficient.
They make the product simpler to manufacture and more effective. Wireless devices and even mobile phone batteries need some time to recharge; this can be a problem while travelling or when out of home, which is causing a rise in demand for portable batteries.
This report studies the current and future aspects of the portable battery market.
Download Free Sample: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/reque…ample.php?id=1138
KEY PREMIUM INDUSTRY INSIGHTS
- Due to advancement in battery technology there is an increase in demand for portable batteries which is promoting the market growth. Portable batteries are being used in various applications such as communication, computer, medical, military, and so on.
- This feature is creating newer growth opportunities for the market. Stringent government regulations related to carbon emission of the batteries is a major cause of concern and is hampering the market growth. This acts as a challenge for the manufacturers who want to build latest technology-based products.
The global portable battery market is divided into five major geographical segments which are North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and Latin America. The Asia-Pacific region holds the highest market share and is the largest revenue contributors for the portable battery market.
The region shall continue to dominate over the forecasted period because of rise in demand for latest technological products and increased usage of portable batteries to be able to recharge the device conveniently at any time and any place. The increased number of electronic products such as computers, laptops, mobile phones, and so on, is also contributing towards the market growth in this region.
This report analyzes the portable battery market by the following segments:
- Portable Battery Market, by Technology
- Lithium-ion Battery
- Lithium-polymer Battery
- Nickel-cadmium Battery
- Nickel-metal Hydride Battery
- Portable Battery Market, by Capacity Type
- 1000-2500 MAH
- 2600-5000 MAH
- 5100-10400 MAH
- Above 10400 MAH
- Portable Battery Market, by Applications
- Media Devices
- Portable Wearable Accessories
KEY MARKET PLAYERS
Key players in the portable battery market include:
- Samsung SDI Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corporation
- LG Chem Inc.
- BYD Company Ltd.
- Duracell International Inc.
- China Bak Battery, Inc.
- Panasonic Corporation
- Mophie Inc.
- Energizer Holding Inc.
- Simplo Technology Co. Ltd
Browse Report: www.scalarmarketresearch.com/marke…le-battery-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Scalar Market Research Inc. aspires to assist organizations from around the world to achieve their business goal with premium market research reports and consulting services. Our real-time industry tracking with the help of advanced analytics offers acrystal clear view of all the activities in niche markets. Our team, with thorough global understanding, works relentlessly to gather the necessary market insights, including customer analysis, competitions and global forecast. Find out more about ...
For more information: