Sustainable Packaging Market, Set To Register High Growth By Rising Demand From Consumers For Environmental Friendly & Sustainable Packaging, Anticipated To Continue Advanced Growth Till 2021.
- Advertising -
According to the market research report “Sustainable Packaging Market: By Raw-Material (Paper, Plastic, Metal, Glass, Others) Method (Recycled, Degradable, Reusable) By Level (Primary, Secondary, Tertiary) Application (F&B, Healthcare, Personal Care, Electronic Appliances, Others)-Forecast(2016-2021)”, published by IndustryARC, estimates that North America will register the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Browse Report @ industryarc.com/Report/15202/susta…aging-market.html
Sustainable Packaging is a kind of packaging which maintains the shelf life of a product and also reduces adverse effect on environment. This packaging is light in weight and durable in terms of physical properties, convenient to recycle and to reuse.
This type of product packaging is one of the most Eco-friendly method of packaging technology.
- Advertising -
Based on the methods of packaging, Sustainable Packaging Market is segmented as recycled packaging, degradable packaging and reusable packaging. This specific type of packaging has brought in a completely new dimension to the packaging sector.
Scope & Regional Forecast of the Sustainable Packaging Market
Growing consumer demand towards environmental friendly and sustainable packaging is anticipated to drive high growth for the Sustainable Packaging Market. The stringent government regulations which are forcing to choose sustainable packaging over conventional packaging is the major growth driver of the market.
The growing awareness among the public about the advantages of using sustainable packaging and the requirement for securing safe ecological future are also anticipated to drive healthy growth for the market.
Make an Inquiry @ industryarc.com/inquiry-before-buying.php?id=15202
The key restraints for packaging industry could be over capacity and alternative packaging solutions. Owing to its cheaper price, non-bio degradable plastic bags are still considered to be the best and the most desired packaging material globally.
Hence packaging companies are not able to match the selling volume with their production capacity.
Asia-Pacific is leading the Sustainable Packaging Market and is also projected to witness the highest growth during forecast period due to increasing adoption of Eco friendly packaging products in end user industries. North America is also registering a substantial growth and is expected to register the fastest growth during the forecast period.
Europe is estimated to register moderate growth followed by Rest of the World.
Segmentations & Key Players Involved in the Sustainable Packaging Market
The Sustainable Packaging Market can be broken down into various segmentations on the basis of -
- Raw-Material: Paper, Plastic, Metal, Glass and Others.
- Method: Recycled Content Packaging, Degradable Packaging and Reusable Packaging.
- Function: Active Packaging, Molded Pulp Packaging and Alternate Fiber Packaging.
- Level: Primary, Secondary and Tertiary.
- Application: Food & Beverage Packaging, Healthcare Packaging, Personal Care Packaging, Electronic Appliances & Home Care Packaging and Others.
- Region: North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of the World.
Some of the key players involved in the Sustainable Packaging Market are as follows:
- Amcor Limited (Australia)
- Be Green Packaging LLC
- Environmental Packaging International Pvt.Ltd.
- Tetra Pak International S.A.,
- Ultra Green Packaging, Inc.
Request For Table Of Content @ industryarc.com/pdfdownload.php?id=15202
Why access this report?
* The overall market has been consolidated from the perspective of different geographic locations and key economies for this market.
* Identifies growth sectors and factors driving or constraining the market.
* The market is analyzed based on the key attributes such as the power in the hands of producers and consumers, analysis on the degree of competition, and threats from substitutes and new entrants.
* The study includes the demand of this particular market on a global and regional scale for a five year period of 2016 - 2021, to assess how the market will develop.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: IndustryARC is a Research and consulting firm that publishes more than 500 Reports Annually in various industries, such as Agriculture, Automotive, Automation & Instrumentation, Chemicals and Materials, Energy and Power, Electronics, Food & Beverages, Information Technology, Life sciences & Healthcare. IndustryARC primarily focuses on Cutting Edge Technologies and Newer Applications of the Market. Our Custom Research Services are designed to provide insights on the constant flux in ...
For more information: