Next generation power semiconductors is a new in power semiconductors. Currently silicon based power semiconductors is not able to satisfy the need of the work, thus companies are trying to develop next generation power semiconductors by use of SiC and GaN which will provide better electric connectivity.
Market Research Future published a research report on “Global Next-Generation Power Semiconductors Market Research Report- Forecast 2027” – Market Analysis, Scope, Stake, Progress, Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Synopsis of Next-Generation Power Semiconductors Market
Market of Next Generation Power Semiconductors has been valued in million which is growing with the highest CAGR.
The prominent players in the market of Next-Generation Power Semiconductors are- Infineon Technologies (Germany), STMicroelectronics (Switzerland), Mitsubishi Motors (Japan), Toshiba (Japan), Fairchild (U.S.), NXP Semiconductors (Netherlands), Fuji Electric (Japan), Semikron (U.S.), Vishay Intertechnology (U.S.), Renesas Electronics (Japan) among others.
- Segmentation by Product Material: GaN (Gallium Nitride) and SiC (Silicon Carbide)
- Segmentation by Device: Diode, MOSFET/IPD and IGBT/Power module.
- Segmentation by Applications: Renewable energy, Hybrid & electric vehicle, smart homes, LED lights among others.
- Segmentation by Region: America’s, Europe, Asia-Pacific & RoW.
Study Objectives of Next-Generation Power Semiconductors Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Next-Generation Power Semiconductors Market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the Next-Generation Power Semiconductors market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
- To provide country level analysis of the Market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the Market for segment by Capacity, Battery Type, Power bank Type, No. of USB ports and sub-segments.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the Market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
- To Track and Analyze competitive developments such as Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, Mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Next-Generation Power Semiconductors Market.
Get Sample of Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1079
- In June 2016, Infineon Technologies announced the successful acquisition of Cree, Inc.
- In May 2016, NXP Semiconductors announced the new product launch of new multi-channel LED Driver IC for automotive.
- In December 2015, STMicroelectronics announced that Toyota industry is using STMicroelectronics Microcontrollers and Power Semiconductors for Voltage Converter.
The reports also covers brief analysis of Geographical Region includes:
- North America
- Western Europe
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia
The Middle East & Africa
The report for Global Next-Generation Power Semiconductors Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market.
The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
Get Complete Report @ www.marketresearchfuture.com/repor…onductors-market
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
For more information:Make an Inquiry about this report HERE!