The floating power plant market is currently prized at USD 1.1 billion and is expected to grow to USD 1.97 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 8.65%. FPP market drivers include increasing industrialization, government regulations on usage of renewable energy sources, lack of infrastructure space on land, benefits over power plants setup on land (mainly efficiency and eradication of land acquirement related issues) and demand for clean energy.
Download this Report at www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/398482
Market Segments based on the power plant type, the floating solar power plant is probable to grow the fastest. A major advantage of floating solar power plant is that at floating platform, the heating problem of the solar panel on the land gets solved to a great extent and the plants efficiency rises by 16%.
Market segment based on the consumer type Non-Energy intensive manufacturing industry is leading the market in terms of consuming energy and is expected to lead the market till 2023.
Complete report on Floating Power Plant Market spread across 114 pages, profiling 27 companies and supported with tables and figures.
Inquire for more at www.orianresearch.com/discount/398482
COMPANY PROFILES - GENERAL ELECTRICAL COMPANY, SIEMENS AG, WARTSILA CORPORATION, MITSUBISHI CORPORATION, CATERPILLAR INC, YINGLI GREEN HOLDING COMPANY LIMITED, CEIL & TERRE INTERNATIONAL, VIKRAM SOLAR PVT. LTD, PRINCIPLE POWER INC
MAN DIESEL & TURBO SE, IDEOL SA, SEATWIRL AB, UPSOLAR GLOBAL CO. LTD and FLOATING POWER PLANT A/S .
Based on capacity segment, the power plants producing above 250 MW is predicted to be dominating the floating power plant market till 2023. The market share of the plants above 250 MW is maximum.
Based on potential market by region, Asia-Pacific region is expected to lead the market till 2023.
Access a copy of Global Floating Power Plant Market Report at www.orianresearch.com/checkout/398482
Objectives of the study:
* To understand and forecast the global floating power plant market on the basis of power source, platform type, power plant type, consumer type and consumer region.
* To identify the major aspects influencing the growth of the market, such as market drivers, restraints, opportunities, challenges, and trends and technologies in the market.
* To estimate the market size for the major components tangled in floating power plants.
* To forecast the market size of segments based on consumer type, platform type and power source type.
* To analyse the market factors in the floating power plant industry and the key influencers in the market.
* To analyse the competition in the market and the key players and their market position in the market.
* To provide detailed information about the product and service portfolio, business strategy excellence and recent developments among the key players in the market.
* Raw Material Supplying Companies
* Equipment Manufacturing Companies
* Energy Procurement Construction Companies
* Government Organizations
* Investment firms interested in power sector
* Private Organizations seeking owned power generation unit.
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
2 Demographic Overview
3 Research Methodology
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Market Factor Analysis
7 Global Floating Power Plant Market By Application
8 Global Floating Power Plant Market By Type
9 Global Floating Power Plant Market By Soy Additives
10 Global Floating Power Plant Market By Application
11 Global Market Floating Power Plant Market Analysis By Region
12 Market Trends & competitive Analysis
13 Company Profiles
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orian Research is one of the most comprehensive collection of market intelligence reports on the World Wide Web. Our reports repository boasts of over 500000+ industry and country research reports from over 100 top publishers. We continuously update our repository so as to provide our clients easy access to the world's most complete and current database of expert insights on global industries, companies, and products.