Global Zinc-Carbon Battery Market 2017 Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors Research Report initially provides a basic overview of the industry that covers definition, applications and manufacturing technology, post which the report explores into the international players in the market
What Is a Zinc-Carbon Battery?
A zinc-carbon battery is a dry cell battery that delivers a potential of 1.5 volts between a zinc metal electrode and a carbon rod from an electrochemical reaction between zinc and manganese dioxide mediated by a suitable electrolyte. Complete report on Zinc-Carbon Battery Market report spread across 119 pages, profiling 12 companies and supported with tables and figures available @
The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure. The Zinc-Carbon Battery Market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key regions development status.
It is usually conveniently packaged in a zinc can which also serves as the anode with a negative potential, while the inert carbon rod is the positive cathode.
General purpose batteries may use an aqueous paste of ammonium chloride as electrolyte, possibly mixed with some zinc chloride solution. Heavy duty types use a paste primarily composed of zinc chloride.
Which Manufacturers, this report covers?
555BF, Energizer Batteries, Spectrum Brands, Sonluk, Panasonic, Fujitsu, MUSTANG, 3circles, Huatai, Sunwatt, Nanfu, Toshiba
Scope of the Report:
This report focuses on the Zinc-Carbon Battery in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
- North America (USA, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Columbia.)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Zinc-carbon battery Type covers:
- C Battery
- D Battery
- 9V Battery
Zinc-carbon battery Application covers
- Toy and Novelty
- Remote Control
List of Tables and Figures
- Figure Picture
- Table Product Specifications of
- Figure Global Sales Market Share of by Types in 2016
- Table Types for Major Manufacturers
- Figure AA Picture
- Figure AAA Picture
- Figure C Battery Picture
- Figure D Battery Picture
- Figure 9V Battery Picture
- Table Sales Market Share by Applications in 2016
- Figure Flashlights Picture
- Figure Entertainment Picture
- Figure Toy and Novelty Picture
- Figure Remote Control Picture
- Figure Others Picture
- Table 555BF Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors
- Table 555BF Type and Applications
- Table 555BF Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2017)
- Table Energizer Batteries Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors
- Table Energizer Batteries Type and Applications
- Table Energizer Batteries Sales, Price, Revenue, Gross Margin and Market Share (2016-2017)
- Table Spectrum Brands Basic Information, Manufacturing Base and Competitors
- Table Spectrum Brands Type and Applications
Get Report @
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers with sales, revenue, and price of , in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of , for each region, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2012 to 2017;
- Chapter 12, market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2017 to 2022;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Access Corporate Copy of Report @
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.