The report deals with smart utilities management market for the period 2017 - 2022. Report also provides key insights into strategies, market shares and solutions of key vendors like IBM, Vodafone and Ericsson in smart utilities management market.
- Advertising -
The global smart utilities management market is valued at USD XX.XX billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD XX.XX billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 20.35% during the forecast period of 2017 – 2022. The utilities industry is going through a radical change.
Increasing scrutiny from investors, regulators and customers regarding social responsibility have placed immense pressure on providers to lower the costs and reduce carbon emissions to conserve n atural resources. Also, there is a further pressure to modernize existing infrastructure and old power plants and remove bottlenecks in both generation and distribution.
- Advertising -
This is facilitating the penetration of technology at all levels and is disrupting old models.
Information is now everywhere on the grid and needs to be captured and understood in real time so that intelligence is permeated at every level of the grid.
Request for sample copy of this report at: www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/215441
The governments and legislators are pushing smart technology forward.
The power and utility companies need to be ready for the market evolutions and other revolutions that follow.
- The increasing demand for power.
- An urgent need to build or improve infrastructure.
- The shifting away from fossil fuels to cut carbon emissions.
Product-associated high costs and management of the utilities could also become difficult if there is a lack of skilled personnel.
Read more details of the report at: Global Smart Utilities Management …ecast (2017-2022)
WHAT THE REPORT OFFERS
- The report covers the entire market in five parts:
- Section 1 is introductory and Section 2 gives an overview of the smart utilities market. It delves into the technology snapshot, drivers and restraints, growth prospects of the industry and value-chain analysis of the industry.
- Section 3 and 4 break down the market by regions and analyze the growth, trends and forecasts. The report also focuses on market share of major players, their products and services along with our analysts' views of the market. This is done in order to give a complete overview of the market to the reader and draw his or her own conclusions about the market.
- Section 5 deals with the competition among smart utilities solution vendors and comparison of their products. This section speaks on the growth strategies adopted by some of the most active companies in this industry, which have to their superior performance.
- Section 6 analyzes key challengers in this market while Section 7 tells about the role played by business accelerators, mergers and acquisitions that have happened over the last year and the investment firms which are investing in this domain.
- The last section gives a glimpse into what the future of the industry would be like five years from now. It includes answers to questions like, what policies would impact the market most, what growth strategies would be most successful,.
Table of Contents:
- Executive Summary
- Current Market Trends
4 Market Insights
- Market Share of Key Vendors in Smart Utilities Management Market
6 Competitive Landscape
7 The Challengers
8 Investment Analysis
9 Road Ahead for Smart Utilities Management Market
10 List of Tables
11List of Figures
13 Works Cited
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: