The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in August 2017.
- Advertising -
GlobalData's "Power Monthly Deal Analysis - August 2017: M&A and Investment Trends", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry.
The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
- Advertising -
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
Request a sample of this report @ www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/497613
The power industry registered a marginal decrease in the number of deals and an increase in deal value with 259 deals worth US$46.2 billion in August 2017, as compared to 260 deals worth US$37.7 billion in July 2017. The solar market stood in first place in deal activity with 86 deals in August 2017, followed by wind sector with 75 deals.
North America registered an increase in the number of deals and deal value with 87 deals worth US$27.3 billion in August 2017, compared to 75 deals worth US$14 billion in July 2017. The power industry recorded the highest number of 67 asset transaction deals in August 2017, which accounted for 26% of the total deals, followed by asset finance deals with 58 deals accounting for 22% during the same period.
Mergers and acquisitions (M&As) in the power industry registered a decrease in the number of deals and deal value with 40 deals worth US$14.7 billion in August 2017, as compared to 51 deals worth US$12.8 billion in July 2017. Barclays PLC and Houlihan Lokey Inc provided advisory services for five M&A deals each worth US$6.5 billion and US$554.6m respectively between March 2017 and August 2017.
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to access
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Read the more details @ www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…investment-trends
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany profile: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: