Rising power prices, growing environmental concerns on the waste produced by the power generation plants, the necessity to adopt a cleaner and greener fuel, government subsidies and promotions are all driving the market for smart solar solutions.
The Global Smart Solar Solutions Market is valued at USD 7.53 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach a value of USD 18.26 billion by the end of 2022, growing at a projected CAGR of 15.9 % during the forecast period of 2017 - 2022. The traditional power generation techniques depend a lot on non-renewable energy sources like water, coal or radioactive elements like Uranium, Plutonium which cause a lot of pollution in terms of CO2 produced for thermal power and radioactive exposure along with the exposure in nuclear power generation.
A limited supply of these resources to meet the huge demand and the threat of these fuels becoming extinct has triggered the search for alternative renewable fuel sources.
Solar is by far the easily harvested energy sources among the renewable energy generation sources and the potential for it to be generated anywhere (rooftops, roads, solar farms) created a huge demand in the residential housings. While the cost of initial setup is high, the need for an alternate power source available, uncertainty on the amount of power generated daily is making people skeptical about having solar power as their primary power source are hindering the growth of the market.
The market for smart solar solutions can be segmented by products, application, by industry and by region.
Browse Full Report with TOC: www.orbisresearch.com/reports/inde…recast-2017-2022
Some of the key players mentioned in the report are:
- ABB Solar solutions
- GE Renewable Energy
- Schneider Electric
- SMA Solar Technology AG
- Smart Garden Products
- Smart Solar Solutions
Access this Report@ www.orbisresearch.com/contact/purchase/217414
What the report offers
- Market definition for smart solar market along with identification of key drivers and restraints for the market.
- Market analysis for the global smart solar market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis on a regional scale.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenario, rising prospective opportunities and identification of key companies which can influence the market on a regional scale.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their strategic initiatives and market share.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global smart solar market on the global and regional scale.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
Table of Contents
- Research Methodology
- Executive Summary
- Market Dynamics
- Technology Snapshot
- Global Smart Solar Solutions Market Products Market Segmentation, Forecasts and Trends
- Investment Analysis
- Investment Scenario and Opportunities
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...