Global OLED Market is expected to reach USD 49.01 Billion by 2024 from USD 14.05 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 15.04%. Factors which are involved in the rapid growth of OLED display market include saturated colors for the perfect viewing experience, Sunlight readability, Lightness, brightness, and energy efficiency compared to others.
Smartphones held the largest share in OLED display market in 2017
In display market, Smartphones held the major share of 85% in 2017. It is followed by laptop, television screens, mobile phones, wearable, and tablets.Enhanced technology led to the rapid usage of smartphones in recent times.
Based on the materialistic properties, OLED’s are expeditiously used in automotive and commercial field industries.
AMOLED will hold the major share in OLED display market by 2024
According to the recent study, AMOLED is said to dominate the display market due to its advantages like using low voltage and low power consumption in the end-user applications. A major share of the consumer electronics will be relying on the AMOLED display by 2024.
Consumer electronics is the key driver for the growth of AMOLED display market followed by automotive industries.
North America Dominates OLED display market by 2024
North America dominates the OLED display market in 2017 due to the increasing demand for thinner screens with good readability. North America is enhancing the funds for OLED displays due to the growth in automotive and in commercial field industries.
Browse recent report by industry:
The key players in the OLED display market include Samsung Electronics, LG Display, AU Optronics, BOE technology and Konika Minolta among others.
The scope of the Report:
- Competitive Analysis in marketing and strategic management is an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and potential competitors.
- Monitoring the external and internal factors which affect the market dynamics with the aid of PESTLE analysis.
- The Regional and Global Variety is taken care of in the report.
- Year on Year basis generation of revenue is studied.
- Porter's Five Forces analyze the intensity of competition in an industry and its profitability level.
- The overview and the sustainability of the market are analyzed through SWOT.
- DROC is recognized in the current market scenario and see how its effect on market dynamics.
- The segment-level analysis in terms of type and technology.
- The value chain analysis, value that's created and captured by a company is the profit margin. Value
- Created and Captured – Cost of Creating that Value = Margin
- An executive summary consists of the whole report and the outcome is been given in the report to have brief knowledge about the report.
- Basis on the depth of the study we approach using analytical tools
- Expertise investment opportunities are given after analyzing the market to give the organization and the individual to have perfect knowledge about the market.
Category: FeaturedCompany about: Envision Inteligence is the Main Supplier of Market Analysis Reviews, Customized Consulting Companies, Information Analytics and Trade Evaluation. Our purpose is to offer the correct data required by the stakeholder on the proper level of time, in a format which assists a clever and knowledgeable resolution making the course of!
For more information: