The report portrays detailed comparative data on the number of deals and their value in the last six months, subdivided by deal types, segments and geographies. Additionally, the report provides information on the top financial advisory firms in the power industry.
GlobalData's "Power Monthly Deal Analysis - October 2017: M&A and Investment Trends", report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on the mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the power industry. The report provides detailed information on M&As, equity/debt offerings, private equity, venture financing and partnership transactions registered in the power industry in October 2017.
Request a sample of this report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/2026586
Data presented in this report is derived from GlobalData’s proprietary in-house Power eTrack deals database and primary and secondary research.
The power industry registered a decrease in the number of deals and in deal value with 249 deals worth US$37.9 billion in October 2017, as compared to 256 deals worth US$78.1 billion in September 2017. The solar market stood in first place in deal activity with 110 deals in October 2017, followed by wind sector with 72 deals.
North America registered a decrease in the number of deals and in deal value with 65 deals worth US$10.6 billion in October 2017, compared to 73 deals worth US$42.5 billion in September 2017. The power industry recorded the highest number of 55 asset finance deals in October 2017, which accounted for 21% of the total deals, followed by asset transaction with 47 deals accounting for 19% during the same period.
Mergers and acquisitions (M&As) in the power industry registered an increase in the number of deals and a decrease in deal value with 42 deals worth US$3.3 billion in October 2017, as compared to 35 deals worth US$43.6 billion in September 2017. Credit Suisse Group AG stood at the top of the table for providing advisory services for six M&A deals worth US$5.6 billion between May 2017 and October 2017.
Browse the complete report @ orbisresearch.com/reports/index/po…investment-trends
- Analyze market trends for the power market in the global arena
- Review of deal trends in wind, fossil fuels, solar, hydro, biopower, geothermal, energy efficiency, energy storage, energy infrastructure, and nuclear energy markets.
- Analysis of M&A, Equity/Debt Offerings, Private Equity, Venture Financing and Partnerships in the power industry
- Summary of power deals globally in the last six months
- Information on the top deals that took place in the power industry
- Geographies covered include - North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, South & Central America, and Middle East & Africa
- League Tables of financial advisors in M&A and equity/debt offerings. This includes key advisors such as Morgan Stanley, Credit Suisse, and Goldman Sachs
Reasons to access
- Enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
- Find out the major deal performing segments for investments in your industry.
- Evaluate the types of company divesting and acquiring assets and ways to raise capital in the market.
- Do deals with an understanding of how competitors are financed, and the mergers and partnerships that have shaped the power industry.
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in each region within the industry.
- Look for key financial advisors where you are planning to raise capital from the market or for acquisitions within the industry.
Access report @ orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/2026586
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...