Some of the leading global manufacturers of reclosers control are Schneider (France), Eaton (Ireland), ABB (Switzerland), Tavrida (Switzerland), Siemens (Germany), NOJA Power (Australia), and others. Increasing investment in distribution automation for power reliability, expansion of distribution networks, and growth in renewable power generation are some of the factors driving market growth.
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Recloser Control Market spread across 129 Pages, Profiling 13 Companies and Supported with 64 Tables and 34 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1343046 .
The recloser control market is projected to reach from USD 1.12 billion in 2017 to USD 1.52 billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 6.22%, from 2017 to 2022. Increasing demand for electric power worldwide & rising investments in smart grids are driving the recloser control market across world.
On other hand, high cost of recloser control & lack of investment by governments in grid stability could hinder market growth to a certain extent.
- Advertising -
The Report’s Target Audience includes:
- Transmission and distribution utilities
- State and national regulatory authorities
- Power generation plants
- Consulting companies and associations in the energy and power sector
- Government and research organizations
- Recloser control manufacturers
- Investment banks
- Engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the distribution sector
In recloser control market research report, Asia Pacific, South America, and the Middle East are expected to show high growth rates in the three-phase distribution segment, owing to the increasing demand for three-phase power from industries in India, China, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, and Argentina.
Get More Information on Recloser Control Market with Company Profiles and Top Trends at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1343046 .
The recloser control market is further segmented by phase, into single, three, and triple-single. The demand for three-phase recloser control is expected to grow at the highest rate owing to the growth in smart grid infrastructure and an increase in industrialization in developing countries.
Three-phase distribution is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the regions of Asia Pacific and South America, with growth centered in India, China, Brazil, and Argentina.
Objectives of the Study
- To define, describe, and forecast the recloser control market by voltage, phase, type, and region
- To provide detailed information regarding the major factors influencing the growth of the recloser control market (drivers, restraints, opportunities, and industry-specific challenges)
- To strategically analyze the recloser control market with respect to individual growth trends, future projections, and the contribution of each segment to the market
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as contracts & agreements, new product launches, expansions & investments, and partnerships & collaborations in the recloser control market
- To profile key players and comprehensively analyze their market ranking and core competencies
Click now for more Details, Quiries and Other Information on this study “Recloser Control Market by Type (Electric and Hydraulic), Phase Type (Three-Phase, Single-Phase, and Triple-Single Phase), Voltage (Up to 15 Kv, 16 kV–27 Kv, and 28 kV–38 Kv), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1345518 .
The report provides a picture of the recloser control market across the power industry and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future growth potential of the market across different segments such as voltage, phase, type, and region.
Furthermore, the report also includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in the market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.