Waste Management in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2012-16, and forecast to 2021). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Advertising -
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil waste management market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The waste management industry consists of all municipal solid waste (MSW) - including non-hazardous waste generated in households, commercial establishments and institutions, and non-hazardous industrial process wastes, agricultural wastes and sewage sludge. The industry's value represents the amount of total typical charge per tonne for landfill multiplied by the volume of MSW generated.
- Advertising -
- The Brazilian waste management industry had total revenues of $816.3m in 2016, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2012 and 2016.
- Industry consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 2.7% between 2012 and 2016, to reach a total of 64.4 million tons in 2016.
- Despite strong growth of 6.3% and 6.0% in 2013 and 2014 respectively, this slowed drastically over the next three years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, and leading players in the waste management market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the waste management market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key waste management market players’ global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil waste management market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to access
- What was the size of the Brazil waste management market by value in 2016?
- What will be the size of the Brazil waste management market in 2021?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil waste management market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- How large is Brazil’s waste management market in relation to its regional counterparts?
Access Complete Report at orbisresearch.com/reports/index/wa…agement-in-brazil .
Companhia de Saneamento Basico do Estado de Sao Paulo
Sembcorp Industries Ltd.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...
For more information: