Report segments mobile power plant market by fuel type into natural gas/LPG, diesel, and others. The natural gas/LPG segment is estimated to hold largest share of mobile power plant market in 2017. Natural gas is clean, efficient, and affordable as compared to other fuels. These advantages of natural gas would drive the market for natural gas based mobile power plant.
- Advertising -
Download Brochure of Mobile Power Plant Market spread across 121 Pages, Profiling 13 Companies and Supported with 69 Tables and 37 Figures is now available at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1389549 .
Mobile power plant market estimated to grow at a CAGR of 4.56% from 2017 to 2022, to reach a projected market size of USD 1.73 Billion by 2022. Market growth would be driven by increasing investments in remote area electrification and power requirement after frequent natural disasters.
Mobile power plant market, by power rating, segmented into 1-10 MW, 11-20 MW, 21-50 MW.
- Advertising -
The 21-50 MW mobile power plant market has largest market share in 2017 and is estimated to grow at the highest rate during the forecast period.
The report’s target audience includes:
- Mobile power plant manufacturers and suppliers
- Mobile power plant system providers
- Mobile power plant research institutes
- Government and research organizations
- Institutional researchers and professors
- National and local government organizations
- Research organizations and consulting companies
- Technology providers
The mobile power plant market ecosystem comprises service providers such as GE (US), Siemens (Germany), APR Energy (US), Kawasaki Heavy Industries (Japan), PW Power Systems (US), Metka (Greece), Solar Turbines (US), Turbine Technology Services (US), Vericor (US), Mapna (Iran), Meidensha (Japan), and Ethos Energy (UK).
Click Here for More Information on Mobile Power Plant Market with Top Trends and Company Profile at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ing?rname=1389549 .
The remote area electrification segment is estimated to grow at the highest CAGR in the mobile power plant market during the forecast period. The increase in the global remote area electrification has accentuated the need for the development of onsite power generation systems.
A centralized power generation system requires a huge capital investment, which is not feasible in rural and coastal regions of the world.
The distribution of primary interviews is as follows:
- By Company Type: Tier 1- 20%, Tier 2- 55%, Tier 3- 25%
- By Designation: C-Level- 35%, D-Level- 30%, Others- 35%
- By Region: North America- 15%, Europe- 20%, Asia Pacific- 30%, South America- 25%, and Middle East and Africa- 10%
Natural gas/LPG is estimated to hold largest share of mobile power plant market in 2016 and is expected to grow at a decent pace during forecast period. Natural gas is considered as a cheap and clean fuel, which is one of major driving factors for growth of natural gas mobile power plant market.
IEA predicts that natural gas will gain a stronger foothold in South and East Asia in countries such as China and India.
Click Now for Copy of this Study “Mobile Power Plant Market by Fuel Type (Natural Gas/LPG, Diesel), Power Rating (1-10 MW, 11-20 MW, 21-50 MW), Application (Oil & Gas, Emergency Power, Remote Area Electrification), and Region - Global Forecast to 2022” report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1389549 .
The report provides a picture of the mobile power plant market and its segments across industries and regions. It aims at estimating the market size and future market growth potential across different segments, by fuel type, power rating, application, and region.
Furthermore, the report includes an in-depth competitive analysis of key players in the market along with their company profiles, recent developments, and key market strategies.
Why buy this report?
- The report identifies and addresses key markets for mobile power plant, which would help OEMs review the growth in demand for the product.
- The report helps solution providers understand the pulse of the market and provides insights into market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
- The report will help key players understand the strategies of their competitors better and will help in making strategic decisions.
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: