Neutron generators are neutron source devices which contain compact linear accelerators and that produce neutrons by fusing isotopes of hydrogen together.
- Advertising -
The analysts forecast global Neutron Generators market to grow during the period 2018-2023. Forecasts report on Global Neutron Generators Market 2018-2023 is the latest addition to Reportsnreports.com industry research reports collection.
The report is about 105 pages the report is published in March -2018.
- Advertising -
- Advertising -
The fusion reactions take place in these devices by accelerating either deuterium, tritium, or a mixture of these two isotopes into a metal hydride target which also contains deuterium, tritium or a mixture of these isotopes. Fusion of deuterium atoms (D + D) results in the formation of a He-3 ion and a neutron with a kinetic energy of approximately 2.5 MeV.
Fusion of a deuterium and a tritium atom (D + T) results in the formation of a He-4 ion and a neutron with a kinetic energy of approximately 14.1 MeV. Neutron generators have applications in medicine, security, and materials analysis.”
Get Sample at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ple?rname=1405332
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Access copy of the Global Neutron Generators Market 2018-2023 report @ www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…ase?rname=1405332
RnrMarketResearch recognizes the following companies as the key players in the global Neutron Generators market Phoenix, Sodern, Thermo Fisher Scientific, VNIIA,Adelphi Technology, AMETEK ORTEC, Gradel (NSD Fusion)
Market Segment by Type, covers
- Portable Neutron Generators
- Stationary Neutron Generators
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Oil Prospecting
Inquire for the Report at www.rnrmarketresearch.com/contacts…unt?rname=1405332
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Neutron Generators market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Neutron Generators Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Neutron Generators, with sales, revenue, and price of Neutron Generators, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Neutron Generators, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the key regions, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Neutron Generators market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Neutron Generators sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: RnRMarketResearch.com is an online database of market research reports offers in-depth analysis of over 5000 market segments. The library has syndicated reports by leading market research publishers across the globe and also offer customized market research reports for multiple industries.
For more information: