"Brazil Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018” is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by Brazil to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in Brazil both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to access
- The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Access Complete Report at orbisresearch.com/reports/index/br…icy-handbook-2018 .
some Points of TOC:
Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 3
2 Introduction 4
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 4
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 4
3 Renewable Energy Policy, Brazil 5
3.1 Overview 5
3.2 Auctions/Tenders 6
3.2.1 Renewable Energy Auctions 6
3.2.2 T &D lines Auctions 8
3.2.3 Brazil’s First Renewable Energy De-contraction Auction 9
3.2.4 Hybrid Renewable Energy Projects to Participate in Energy Auctions 9
3.2.5 Reverse Auction 9
3.3 Local Content Policy 9
3.4 Brazil National Climate Change Plan 10
3.5 National Policy on Energy Efficiency 10
3.6 National Electricity Conservation Program - PROCEL 10
3.7 National Energy Plan (PNE), 2030 11
3.8 Brazilian Energy Plan, (PDE) 2023 11
3.9 Energy Expansion Plan 2010-2019 11
3.10 Luz para Todos Electrification Program 12
3.11 Incentives for Small Hydropower Facilities, Law 9648 12
3.12 Wind Turbine Component Tax Exemption (Executive Decree 656) 12
3.13 Inova Energia Program 13
3.14 National Biodiesel Program 13
3.15 Net Metering for Distributed Generation 13
3.16 Distributed Generation Regulation and Tax Incentives 14
3.17 Grid Access Policies 14
3.18 National Alcohol Program 15
3.19 Federal and State Taxes on Ethanol 15
3.20 Social Fuel Stamp Auction System 15
3.21 Ethanol Blending Mandate 16
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...