"US Renewable Energy Policy Handbook 2018” is among the latest country specific policy report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist that offers comprehensive information on major policies governing renewable energy market in the country.
The report provides the current and future renewable energy targets and plans along with the present policy framework, giving a fair idea of overall growth potential of the renewable energy industry. The report also provides major technology specific policies and incentives provided in the country.
The report is built using data and information sourced from industry associations, government websites and statutory bodies. The information is also sourced through other secondary research sources such as industry and trade magazines.
- The report covers policy measures and incentives used by the US to promote renewable energy.
- The report details promotional measures in the US both for the overall renewable energy industry and for specific renewable energy technologies that have potential in the country.
Reasons to access
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about policy decisions being taken for different renewable energy sources.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in exploiting various renewable technologies.
- Compare the level of support provided to different renewable energy technologies in the country.
- Be ahead of competition by keeping yourself abreast of all the latest policy changes.
Access Complete Report at orbisresearch.com/reports/index/us…icy-handbook-2018 .
Some Points of TOC:
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 5
2 Introduction 6
2.1 Renewable Energy Policy 6
2.2 GlobalData Report Guidance 6
3 Renewable Energy Policy, US 7
3.1 Overview 7
3.2 Implications of Donald Trump’s Withdrawal from the Paris Climate Agreement 9
3.3 Federal Initiatives 10
3.3.1 Energy Independence and Security Act, 2007 10
3.3.2 Energy Improvement and Extension Act, 2008 10
3.3.3 Production Tax Credits 11
3.3.4 Investment Tax Credits 12
3.3.5 New renewable Energy Tax Bill 12
3.3.6 Manufacturing Tax Credit 13
3.3.7 Rural Energy for America Program: Grants 14
3.3.8 Tribal Energy Program Grant 14
3.3.9 Clean Renewable Energy Bonds 15
3.3.10 Qualified Energy Conservation Bonds 15
3.3.11 US Department of Energy - Loan Guarantee Program 15
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: Orbis Research (orbisresearch.com) is a single point aid for all your market research requirements. We have a vast database of reports from the leading publishers and authors across the gl obe. We specialize in delivering customised reports as per the requirements of our clients. We have complete information about our publishers and hence are sure about the accuracy of the industries and verticals of their specialisation. This helps our clients to map their need, and we produce the perfect requi ...