The global ozone generation market was valued at $880 million in 2016, and is expected to reach at $1,486 million by 2023, registering a CAGR of 7.4% from 2017 to 2023.
Ozone helps in the treatment of industrial and pharmaceutical effluents and bleach pulp & paper. Industrial and pharmaceutical discharges containing small quantities of organic compounds, industrial solvents, pharmacological compounds, or endocrine disrupting compounds (EDC) are rendered by ozone treatment, resulting in long-term environmental and health recovery.
|Request Sample At:|
Rise in need for clean drinking water, increase in usage of ozone technologies, and rapid urbanization & demographic growth drive the market. However, high installation & operational cost of ozone generation systems and lack of awareness regarding ozone generators hamper the potential of the market for different applications.
Development in ozone generation technologies particularly in emerging countries is expected to create opportunities in the market.
The global ozone generation market is segmented based on technology, application, and geography. Based on technology, it is categorized into corona discharge, cold plasma, electrolysis, and ultraviolet.
Based on application, it is divided into industrial, potable water treatment, municipal, air treatment, and others. By geography, it is analyzed across North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA.
In 2016, Asia-Pacific occupied the highest market share, followed by North America. Asia-Pacific is expected to account for around two-fifths of the share of the global market by 2023, and is expected to witness substantial growth in the emerging countries such as China, India, and Japan.
The prominent players in the global ozone generation market focus on product development and agreement as their key strategies to gain significant market share.
|Enquire About Report At:www.researchbeam.com/ozone-generat…uire-about-report|
The key players profiled in the report are as follows:
- Absolute Systems, Inc.
- Chemtronics Co., Ltd.
- DEL Ozone
- EBARA Technologies, Inc.
- ESCO International Ltd.
- Fuji Electric Co., Ltd.
- International Ozone Technologies Group, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Toshiba Infrastructure Systems & Solutions Corporation
- Suez SA
KEY BENEFITS FOR STAKEHOLDERS
- This report provides an extensive analysis of the current trends, emerging estimations, and dynamics in the global ozone generation market.
- In-depth analysis of market is conducted and estimations for key segments from 2016 to 2023 are provided.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain the market growth is provided.
- Market share for all segments with respect to each geographical segment is detailed in the report.
- Key market players are profiled and their strategies are analyzed thoroughly, which provides a competitive outlook of the global industry trends.
KEY MARKET SEGMENTS
- Corona Discharge
- Cold Plasma
Category: Market Research Publishers and RetailersCompany about: We have a large database of quality and precise market research reports that will be very beneficial for your organization. Reports that we sell our authentic in nature and from reputed publishers, hence it can definitely help you with your growth opportunities. In order to survive the fierce competition and locate different avenues, one must be privy to high end and quality market information. So, we try and provide you with latest market information by getting high market research reports fro ...